I want to be Medically discharged

I know it sounds strange but I've just have enough of the whole rehab process. I've been downgraded for shin splints ( compartment syndrome ) for nearly two years now and am currently being seen at Hedley Court. They haven't help and I can't see any sign of them doing so in the future either. Also the only reason I started getting these problems is but cause I was upgraded from a previous back injury with going thought the proper build up programme. I am yet to claim for either of the injuries which were both brought on thought army activities.

I just want to know how I get this ball rolling really without them telling me to sign off with I will not do as it is their fault I'm in this mess!

Popcorn -Check
Beer - Check
Sympathy - eerrr, where's the sympathy?

I'm not allowed to play in Current Affairs, and nobody listens to my advice anyway, so I'll have some popcorn if there's any left please.

I'm not allowed to play in Current Affairs, and nobody listens to my advice anyway, so I'll have some popcorn if there's any left please.
Here's some popcorn and I will even share some beer with you.

Medical discharge, this should be fun, unless it has some seriously ulterior motive, but looking at the OP I suspect not.

I know it sounds strange but I've just have enough of the whole rehab process. I've been downgraded for shin splints ( compartment syndrome ) for nearly two years now and am currently being seen at Hedley Court. They haven't help and I can't see any sign of them doing so in the future either. Also the only reason I started getting these problems is but cause I was upgraded from a previous back injury with going thought the proper build up programme. I am yet to claim for either of the injuries which were both brought on thought army activities.

I just want to know how I get this ball rolling really without them telling me to sign off with I will not do as it is their fault I'm in this mess!
You should PM Dingerr. He will have some really sound advice to give you re your 'shin splints' and possibly your bad back. I believe he has a 'similar' problem.

M

MrsBee

awwwww, have a virtual hug and here I'll kiss it better :smooch:, poor baba

just say your depressed and suddenly have the urge to hang yourself, should work

now someone pass moi the popcorn please.

just say your depressed and suddenly have the urge to hang yourself, should work

Christ, a popcorn foursome! You, The Snail, Ord Sgt and Me. That would make a cracking video, we could get prints made and hang them from the mantlepiece; be guaranteed to keep the kids away from the fire place.

T

Taffd

Your shins are probably having a panic attack, brought on by, to borrow a diagnosis, a case of mild shin cancer.

So shin splints, that would be sore knees then.

injuries which were both brought on thought army activities.
Looking for a few quid for free then? Your spelling.

How did these injuries occur?

Well the op is a lucky cunt. Gettin a virtual hug n kiss from MrsBee. I've been trying for weeks!

But yes popcorn, beer. Sheds.

Pass the OP that bucket of popcorn. With extra butter. Make it candy corn. Your option for getting yourself out is before you in the chow hall. Eat hearty.

At my "C" school, a Marine in our barracks had fallen for a female sailor at his last posting. She was eating her way out of the USN, with his encouragement and coaching. No joke, this guy would brag about how he was getting his girlfriend fat so she'd be discharged for overweight. :roll:

I like his thinking. Make her too fat fot anyone else to want to fuck....on second thoughts...what a jack bastard.

I like his thinking. Make her too fat fot anyone else to want to fuck....on second thoughts...what a jack bastard.
If you've ever seen some of the fat munters the USN has in their ranks, you'd understand what a chore she had before her. We used to call them "Navy Issue hips."

Latest Threads