I want to be Medically discharged

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Littlemayz, Oct 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know it sounds strange but I've just have enough of the whole rehab process. I've been downgraded for shin splints ( compartment syndrome ) for nearly two years now and am currently being seen at Hedley Court. They haven't help and I can't see any sign of them doing so in the future either. Also the only reason I started getting these problems is but cause I was upgraded from a previous back injury with going thought the proper build up programme. I am yet to claim for either of the injuries which were both brought on thought army activities.

I just want to know how I get this ball rolling really without them telling me to sign off with I will not do as it is their fault I'm in this mess!
  2. Popcorn -Check
    Beer - Check
    Sympathy - eerrr, where's the sympathy?
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Pass the popcorn.
  4. I'm not allowed to play in Current Affairs, and nobody listens to my advice anyway, so I'll have some popcorn if there's any left please.
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Here's some popcorn and I will even share some beer with you.

Medical discharge, this should be fun, unless it has some seriously ulterior motive, but looking at the OP I suspect not.
  6. You should PM Dingerr. He will have some really sound advice to give you re your 'shin splints' and possibly your bad back. I believe he has a 'similar' problem.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Sympathy is in the dictionary between sh*t and syphilis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Like Like x 1
  8. awwwww, have a virtual hug and here I'll kiss it better :smooch:, poor baba

just say your depressed and suddenly have the urge to hang yourself, should work

now someone pass moi the popcorn please.
  9. Christ, a popcorn foursome! You, The Snail, Ord Sgt and Me. That would make a cracking video, we could get prints made and hang them from the mantlepiece; be guaranteed to keep the kids away from the fire place.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Your shins are probably having a panic attack, brought on by, to borrow a diagnosis, a case of mild shin cancer.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

So shin splints, that would be sore knees then.

Looking for a few quid for free then? Your spelling.
  12. How did these injuries occur?
  13. Well the op is a lucky cunt. Gettin a virtual hug n kiss from MrsBee. I've been trying for weeks!

But yes popcorn, beer. Sheds.
  14. Is it savoury or sweet popcorn? Im a bit of a big poof that way and like mines sweet.
  15. If its butter toffee popcorn can I have a large bucket?