I want one of these!

jesus christ on a frickin bike, love it!

only the septics could come up with a fackin weapon like that,

just wait till the drug dealers/high school multi murdererers get their hands on the bugger, lots of dead cops/kids.

nice product, but not for public consumption, oh wait oops!

BB

Very nice. Versatility of the cartridge adds a lot of value to something like this. Similar concept behind the design of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAG-7

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh20-e.htm

A mate was the marketing bloke for the company and I spent a fair bit of time on the range with a couple of examples and a truckload of ammunition. The idea was to utilise the versatility of the round to include shot, baton, thunderflash, flare, slug and anything else that could be dreamed up. Only drawback was chambering a round with the finger outside the trigger guard got the tip a hefty whack from the slide and brought a little bead of sweat to the brow. Other than that, it was a pleasure to shoot and high speed fusillades from the hip could fire seven rounds in under three seconds. Very compact and ideal as an urban assault weapon. Unfortunately it just never took off.

Holy arse jaffas!!! Imagine turning up 'Del Boy' stylee to a clay pigeon shoot with that mo-fo.

I'm not sure. I'll wait to see what Hardman476 thinks about it and be guided by his views. He seems to know what he is talking about when it comes to weaponry.

Reminds me of my favourite Chinese guy:

HO LEE FOOK!!!!!

urban combat weapon or what?

The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
Holy arse jaffas!!! Imagine turning up 'Del Boy' stylee to a clay pigeon shoot with that mo-fo.
Once and only once I turned up at a very posh pheasant shoot with an 870 with mag extension and folding stock. Got told to fack orf. :D

damn!!!

Different video, same shotgun.

It does look to work quite well but seems to be a solution looking for a problem. Some of the ammunition natures look quite handy but the AA12 looks too cumbersome, short range and slow to reload to be of much use.

I bet Michael Yardley never thought he would be shown in that video....

Didn't they try to do this in the 80s with the Pancor Jackhammer?

A bullpup design I think.

Where do they get the narrator, he sounds like he is cumming in his pants thorugh out the clip!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone spot the clips of British soldiers in actions, whilst he was cumming in his pants talking about the US Army inventory?

Good points: Effect down-range, choice of purpose designed ammo, durability, surprising effective range.

Bad points: Size and weight (looks big and clumsy) Size of ammo - compare a single 12 bore round with a 5.56: How many mags could you carry? Add this to rate of fire, and how long are you going to stay in the firefight? - answer, not long!

The Yanks do have form when it comes to combat shotguns. I seem to recall that in WW1 they brought out a Winchester trench gun. This was pump action and also fitted for bayonet. It was (and still is) a very effective weapon indeed. It also had a long service history, turning up in Vietnam as well. This latest development would seem to be following in that tradition.

SLR (Not to be confused with SLR Boy)

SelfLoadingRifle said:
Good points: Effect down-range, choice of purpose designed ammo, durability, surprising effective range.

Bad points: Size and weight (looks big and clumsy) Size of ammo - compare a single 12 bore round with a 5.56: How many mags could you carry? Add this to rate of fire, and how long are you going to stay in the firefight? - answer, not long!

The Yanks do have form when it comes to combat shotguns. I seem to recall that in WW1 they brought out a Winchester trench gun. This was pump action and also fitted for bayonet. It was (and still is) a very effective weapon indeed. It also had a long service history, turning up in Vietnam as well. This latest development would seem to be following in that tradition.

SLR (Not to be confused with SLR Boy)
Marry up the grenade rounds with the old Winchester trench sweeper and you've got a much more practical combo.

schweik said:
I'm not sure. I'll wait to see what Hardman476 thinks about it and be guided by his views. He seems to know what he is talking about when it comes to weaponry.
I thought he was an expert in, 'Wapons'.

Balls to the weapon! What an excellent Hollywood voice over!! That bloke is wasted.

The mags are bonkers, they are mainly wasted space.

Perhaps a different design could be used. A tube of 5 (reloadable) on a normal pump action, pop out the tube for another 5, and away you go.

Or maybe use the internal space to store more rounds, although that would make it all heavier.

By all means keep a big drum round, for those occaisons when you absolutely, have to kill every mofo in the town :p

Latest Threads