i want a sponsorhip of UK

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Air, Jul 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Air

Air

Am really ready to do anything for the army and also to bring peace to the country

2. This is going to end in a mess. There will be ROPs, potential bannings and it will be locked or deleted.

I can feel in in my water.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Photos of your mum's baps to prove your commitment first.

4 mins?

4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

A Miss World walt.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just a quick question, does Ghana not have an army of it's own? And if it does, it'll probably be bigger and better equipped than our's in a couple of years!

6. Hush. I have the scent of rabbit and foxy's feeling playful

7. My father very very important general. What is it you seek peacemaker?

8. Suck my cock, sambo.

That should do it.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Are you any good at rugby?

10. I'll sponsor you! Have you got a JustGiving page? If not just send me your bank details including your pin and security code and i will send £5 for whatever charity you are raising money for! I will! Honest...

11. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

From the Desk of Lt Gen Air
    Chief of the General Staff
    Ministry of Defence
    Burma Camp
    Accra
    Ghana

Dear Mr Hammond

I am the recently deposed Minister of Defence of Ghana. As you are no doubt knowing, Ghana has some of the finest soldiers in the world. I know that the ARRSE website's African Soldier of the Year feature has shown just how good this continent's soldiers are in the combat. Sadly, all of the best soldiers have lost their jobs during the latest coup which saw me leaving the esteemed post of Minister of Defence. But, I am assuring you that all these soldiers are loyal to me and have made me the President in Exile in my Villa. But I cannot contain all these fine fellows in the grounds. So, I am in the position to send you 5000000 (FIVE MILLION) troops for your sadly depleted army, if only you will do this favour for me.

When they reach the United Kingdom of England, I will come there immediately and you will keep 4000000 (FOUR MILLION) of them to yourself and I will take the remaining 1000000 (ONE MILLION) to train them under my command to retake the Republic of Ghana from the despicable men who have robbed it from our glorious democracy and so bring peace to our beautiful country.

If you wish to enter into such a mutually agreeable accord with me, I will need a sum of money to send the 5000000 (FIVE MILLION) troops to you. Please send me the Bank Account Number and the Sort Code of your esteemed and fearsome Ministry of Defence so that I may send the troops to you as expeditiously as possible.

Please so not tell anyone else about this offer, since such mutually beneficial accords may be misinterpreted by many envious eyes.

Yours Sincerely

Lt Gen Air VD and Bar

• Like Like x 2
  12. Air

Air

okay so were is your Father and can he help me so that i can get to UK be a military man?

13. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

14. I have hacked into the account of Air and tried to take a picture of him with his webcam using facial recognition software. It does not appear to have worked. Any help greatly appreciated.

[​IMG]

15. Air, come to Chat, and we'll discuss this like grown-ups.