I wanna be like osama

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Machristo, Sep 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Couldn't forgive myself for not sharing THIS.

Catchy, eh?

2. quality :)

3. :clap:

It's catchy isn't it?

:boogie:

4. I think it should be released into the mainstream :lol: Although he's probably already made it to a certain hit list, wonder who's number 1, him or the Danish(?) cartoonists :twisted:

5. great vid!

thats quite a find

6. Btw Machristo what were you looking for to find that :lol:

7. I second that....

8. Now that was funny...

But, for safety's sake, he probably should have worn a Burk ha himself... After all, we're all converting to Islam now Osama has told us to so nowhere will be safe for this guy.

9. If a fatwa was declared against Salman Rushdie for his book "The Satanic Verses", what in the name of bejesus is going to happen to this geezer. That said, fcuking funny!!

10. Very good - I bet the CIA will have him in a plane at an airport near you very soon !!

11. quality!

12. It's part of 'Jihad- The Musical', currently being performed at The Fringe. I recommend that everyone capable go watch it.
    Until you do then try THIS, it's a deleted scene from upcoming film 'Poultrygeist- Night of the chicken dead'. Hands up if you think I have too much free time at work!

I'll be honest, I can't remember what I was looking for, it was a few days ago.
    Chances are I was just bored and trawling YouTube.

13. is there anything funnier than terrorism?