ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

'I wank animals

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ciggie, Feb 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...when I'm not doing little boys'. Isn't that what all these Libyan demonstrators have been chanting, or has my colloquial Arabic lipreading got rusty ?

2. I thought this was going to be about Artificial Insemination of farm animals, oh well.

3. Vertical, let's take a flight in your direction. I couldn't give a flying fuck about Arabs, in fact I would pay for a seat in a stadium to watch them pulling each other to bits, which is part of their basic human makeup...something I was trying to say in this thread. Fuck political correctness, left to their own devices, they will really have sex with animals, small children, men, in fact anything that moves, drink alcohol and do anything and everything contrary to the Koran. What makes them absolutely below contempt is the fact that having done any or all of the previously-mentioned, they will deny it vehemently. Call me a fool, but I can't quite understand why we , not a necessarily moral society, it must be admitted, are expending decent blokes at on average one a day to bolster up these cunts in the name of oil, which isn't, in the end, channelled to us cheap, but somewhere else. And relax........

4. Can you repeat in English, please.

5. Or just being completely intelligible. O2 tags aside, is there such a thing as a 'virtual section?'

6. The Oxygen Thief tag says not to respond as well...

Oh shit, look what you made me do!

7. Translated - I dont like Muslims.

Extraction - Some humans are worth more than others.

Conclusion - Cock.

8. Made oi larf

9. Aye substitute the word Koran for Bible there and you could as easily be describing the stereotype of Catholic Priests.

I wonder if theres an afghan equivalent to arrse with some bloke who's been on the toilet duck (fair do's in his case as it's likely his only easy source of alcohol) or on the opium/dope, babbling on incoherently about 'us'...

10. firstly: afghans aren't arabs.

secondly: it's not about oil. (more about gas and showing off)

thirdly: never ever hit "submit topic" when your pissed again.

11. Trying to ride a Kawasaki Jet Ski in your bath is about the limit of your skills.

Preg d'am reor, ma benn 'zo klañv !

12. True, I'm not particularly keen on Arabs, through experience. And true, there are Arabs who aren't too keen on Brits, through experience. I don't hate all Arabs, and I certainly don't hate the ones who come to the conclusions about my society that I do about theirs. Undoubtedly we all find hate distasteful, but inevitable when directed against people who put others down.And no, it's not Toilet Duck....that was years ago. It takes a Greek scholar to drink Domestos.

13. Please die.