I`ve won the Lottery..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CptDanjou, Jun 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just Received this email so I`ve gave up my job and I`m going on the lash with my credit card until my money turns up.....We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners of the BRITISH
    NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO PROGRAMME,held on the 14th of June,2012.Your e-mail
    address was attached to these lucky winning numbers below: 09 14 26 28 30 45
    38. Which subsequently won you the lottery bonus draw.You have there fore been
    approved to claim a total sum of £1,500,000 (GBP) .To file for your claim,
    please contact our fiduciary agent Mr. Richard Cook With the feed
    Verification/
    Fund Release Form Below

1.Full Name:
    2.Full Address:
    3.Marital Status:
    4.Occupation:
    5.Age:
    6.Sex:
    7.Nationality:
    8.Country Of Residence:
    9.Telephone Number:

Mr. Richard Cook
    Tell: +44-844-888-2892
    E-mail: richardcook1002@yahoo.co.uk

Congratulations once again from all our staff for being a part of our
    Promotions program.

2. Nigerian Lottery??

3. Guess so , the phone number is real , I called as I`m at work and bored , no answer.

4. Here`s my confirmation ...................

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY
    Unit 11, Ashford Industrial Estate,
    Shield Road, Ashford, Middx,
    TW15 1AU,United Kingdom.
    ================================
    TICKET NO: 8603775966738
    REF NO: UK/776090X2/23
    BATCH NO: 013/06/8394369
    ================================

Attn: xxxxxxxxxxxx,

This is to inform you that we have reviewed and accepted your completed fund release form, based on this your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125,600 websites on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number. A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings cheque.The documents to be sent are;

1.WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKE PROMOTIONS;
    2.WINNERS CHEQUE;
    3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.);
    4.ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATES(A.T.C);
    5.CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.).

Your winning cheque shall be couriered to you by our affiliate courier agency who is solely responsible
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]for the delivery of your winning cheque. Be confident in our remittance method as the courier agency will effectively deliver your package with a comprehensive insurance cover that has been undertaken to guarantee the safe delivery of your winning cheque to your address within a record time.
    Find below the contact information of the courier agency:
    =================================
    Trans Express Courier Service
    Director: Mr.Brian Cox
    Tel: +44-702-402-1534
    Fax: +44-707-500-9914
    Email Address: transferdeliverdeparetment1@yahoo.co.uk

=====================================

You are required to give The Courier Company your Name, your full home address, country/state, telephone number,Amount Won in case they need to contact you regarding the delivery. This information will not be kept by Trans Express Courier Service or used by any other third party.

This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. Its is imperative that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{TATYAC116542}as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

For immediate delivery of your winning cheque to you by the courier agency,you are to contact them with your verification and fund release form.This office is requesting an adequate update from you on the proceedings between you and the courier agency.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.And i do hope you will consider me for a little bonus after you have recieved your winnings.

Regards,
    Mr. Richard Cook.
    ===========================================================================================================================================
    This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the content

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

5. My guess the courier will want £1000 for admin costs to release the cheque ,payable by Western Union in Nigeria , any suggestions on winding these twats up ?

6. I've got a Nigerian retired general friend who e-mailed me to ask if he could use my bank account to pass several $million of his funds thru, for which he will pay me $half a million. As one ex-squaddy to another, I've agreed. Can't wait for the dosh. I can pay off my mortgage, go on holiday, buy a new car, treat the family, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is the address legit? if so the old faithful of ordering skips, pizzas.

8. If everyone who gets Nigerian scams was to send a copy to the Nigerian Embassy (where ever that is) then they'll have to stop petending that It isn't something they do. Personally I suspect they do know all about them, and probably send a few out themselves.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Just received a message from the Lottery courier , I`m now waiting to find out how I pay the courier, oddly they quote in USD as well as pounds ,funny that ......

TRANS EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE

Unit 7 McKay Trading Estate
    Blackthorne Road Colnbrook

Berkshire SL3 0AH
    United Kingdom.

Tel: +447-024-021-534

Email: transferdeliverdeparetment1@yahoo.co.uk

[​IMG]

ATTENTION: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

W
    elcome to TRANS EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL COURIER SYSTEMS, I have just been notified by the lottery office, which means you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY.

The original copy of this lottery certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their National Lotto will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the option selected.

This office has been Notified by the BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY. of the amount won with their National lottery in the amount of £1,500,000(One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling ) This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept at the headquarters of the BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the delivery of your winning package to you. With regards to this, there are Four Options, you are required to choose any of the option below.

Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:

Delivery within 24 hours:{1 Working Day}
    Mailing /freight cost.......................£70.00
    Handling Fee................................£90.00
    Insurance...................................£150.00
    Vat(5%).....................................£95.00
    TOTAL:...£405 Pounds Sterling Equivalent to 770 USD

Delivery within 48 hours:{2 Working Days}
    Mailing /freight cost.........................£60.00
    Handling Fee..................................£85.00
    Insurance.....................................£135.00
    Vat(5%).......................................£70.00
    TOTAL:...£350 Pounds Sterling Equivalent to 650 USD

Delivery within 72 Hours:{3 Working Days}
    Mailing/freight cost.........................£55.00
    Handling Fee.................................£75.00
    Insurance....................................£125.00
    Vat (5%).....................................£55.00
    TOTAL:...£310.00 Pounds Sterling Equivalent to 590 USD

Direct Bank to Bank Transfer Option: This is the Direct Bank Transfer that will enable you receive the sum of£1,500,000(One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling ) in any account that you will provide for this to us to effect the transfer as it is always done electronically as it will TAKE 3 WORKING DAYS to Reflect In The account that you will provide. Also you will be charged by our transferring bank, which is ( 850 GBP = 1,290 USD) of the cash being transferred will be paid by you.

Note:The charges cannot be Deducted from your winnings.This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and win and win Situations.Please respond to this email by making a selection from the options above.Do attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document.

Be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly Five working days after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be refused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response to this same email address.

Your urgent reply will be most welcome

Treat with dispatch,
    Mr.Brian Cox.

Trans Express Courier Ltd

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, or contact Trans Express Courier Delovery Service . All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon request . E .& .O. E . All liability for viruses.

10. As soon as you PM me the requested Account information the funds can be released.
    Your good friend and Brother-in-Arms,
    Donmac

11. I now have to make my payment via Western Union , that's a surprise !!

TRANS EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE

Unit 7 McKay Trading Estate
    Blackthorne Road Colnbrook

Berkshire SL3 0AH
    United Kingdom.

Tel: +447-024-021-534

Email: transferdeliverdeparetment1@yahoo.co.uk

[​IMG]

ATTENTION: xxxxxxxxxxxx,

Prior to your conquest in rendering use of FIRST CLASS DELIVERY,your details have been verified and registered with your packaged consignment. Commenced transaction will proceed with immediate effect on your conclusion with the references below. Note that we fully assure of a maximum 24hrs delivery status.Here are the details of your package awaiting dispatch;

Package Weight: 0.725kg
    Package content:Undisclosed(only for Recipient)
    Package status:Trunk metallic seals
    REG Number: {TATYAC116542}

Delivery duration:24Hrs.

You are to make the required amount in cash of £405 GBP Equivalent to $770 USD as earlier specified for FIRST CLASS DELIVERY via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER any agent location close to you to our Account Officer;

NAME: Mr. Mark Louis
    ADDRESS: Unit 7 McKay Trading Estate
    Blackthorne Road Colnbrook Berkshire SL3 0AH
    United Kingdom.

After which a payment receipt will be forwarded to you.You are to forward payment details to this office via email which must include the following also with a scanned copy of the payment slip

NAME OF SENDER.
    ADDRESS OF SENDER.
    AMOUNT.
    MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER.(M.T.C.N)

DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION
    Visit a nearby Western Union Agent in your location.
    Complete the "To Send Money" form.
    Give the Agent the amount you want to send and any required identification and they will then help you to send the payment.
    Collect Receipt from Agent which will include your ""Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)"" which is needed here to confirm your payment

Upon receipt of the above modalities to send your certificate and cheque will commence immediately. I want you to note that your parcel will get to your designated address within the next 24hrs after your transfer has being confirmed.

Note: You are to send a photocopy of either your driver's license or identification card for identification at the point of delivery. You do not need any identification form. The documents are to be delivered to your designated address alongside your winning check.

I hope you do understand every processes as explained? I await your prompt and swift response. Have a nice day.

Treat with dispatch,
    Mr.Brian Cox.
    Trans Express Courier Ltd
    This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, or contact Trans Express Courier Delovery Service . All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon request . E .& .O. E . All liability for viruses.

12. WooHoo your lucky day going just around the corner from there monday. For 10% i will collect it for you ;)

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Odd how the fax number and telephone number are different STD codes.

Still, for £1500000 it might be worth a punt.

For that bit of info please send me your bank details.

14. I've told them I'm in Kirkwall , Orkney's and there`s no Western Union agent and requested another payment method.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I did win the eoru lottery last weekend.The £2:60 is still in my account.Cnuts.