I turned to prostitution.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Apr 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bet she's tight, i mean with her money now?

'I turned to prostitution to fund my alcohol addiction':
    Student, 22, reveals how she became hooked on alcopops at 15 and ended up consuming 100 units in one DAY.
    Emma Gould became addicted to alcopops when she was just 15 years old.
    Soon drinking daily, and once consumed 100 units in one session.
    Drunken binges lead to 18 one-night stands by the time she was 21.
    Turned to prostitution after wasting £3,000 of her student loan on drink.

Pretty student Emma Gould admits turning to prostitution to help fund alcohol addiction | Mail Online
  2. £50? Not a bad screw.
  3. I'd have offered to put opened beer bottles up her vagina and or anus in order that I could be aroused and she could get drunk.

Because I'm a gentleman.

Anyone got her number?
  4. Her parents' must be chuffed.
  5. I bet most on this site have regularly exceeded 100 units in one day during their Army careers, I know I have!
  6. I imagine relatively few will have rented out use of their orifices to pay for it, though.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Unless you're a Guardsman.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. What happens in the squadron bar......
    • Like Like x 1
  9. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Certainly cheaper than dinner, drinks and a show.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Thats fuck all, I turned to alcoholism to get away from prostitution.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Worth a punt, does she do greek, I mean modern greek, where you fuck her up the arse with no intention of ever paying?

There's a tasty German Solicitor, Hera, in Cologne, who went on the game to pay for her studium and couldn't quit. She's a brief in court during the day and runs a domina studio at night.
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

[Cynicism on]

I see a career on daytime chat shows coming up, her own newspaper column in the Sun and a job as 'Prostitution Czar' under a future Labour government.

[/Cynicism off]

• Like Like x 1
  13. "Spent a staggering £3k of her student loan on the piss ", `kinell , I used to do that every 2 months and never sold my arrse.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. My thoughts are similar. She's not the detailed the glorious days of her student life in a national newspaper for nothing.
  15. Studying 'bio-medecine' whilst on the lash ? Imagine what she could do sober.