I thought this was normal for Jocks, Judge disagrees

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
'Out of control' pensioners fined for hotel rampage - BBC News
"
Staff and guests were forced to flee after two "out of control" pensioners rampaged through a Highland Perthshire resort hotel, a court heard.

Robert Fergus, 72, ran naked with a pair of scissors in the public reception of the MacDonald Loch Rannoch Hotel and smashed a glass pane.

His wife Ruth, 69, threatened to shoot a staff member after "reacting badly" to the alcohol she consumed earlier."

"
Staff and guests were forced to flee after two "out of control" pensioners rampaged through a Highland Perthshire resort hotel, a court heard.

Robert Fergus, 72, ran naked with a pair of scissors in the public reception of the MacDonald Loch Rannoch Hotel and smashed a glass pane.

His wife Ruth, 69, threatened to shoot a staff member after "reacting badly" to the alcohol she consumed earlier."
"Reacting badly to alcohol"?

Say it as it is BBC FFS. Two old plonkers got sauced up and acted like absolute bellends.

So.... which ARRSE member was it?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

"Reacting badly to alcohol"?

Say it as it is BBC FFS. Two old plonkers got sauced up and acted like absolute bellends.

So.... which ARRSE member was it?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
ACAB, on a trip to visit the rellies.

"

ns 2.jpg
ns.jpg
Silly auld cunts...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Four grand fine plus £800 compo to the hotel seems pretty steep. The judge must have shares in the hotel!

This is why the ARRSE servers need to be more stable, look what happens when our resident drunkards cannot get online.

ADBO

LE
"Robert Fergus, 72, ran naked with a pair of scissors in the public reception of the MacDonald Loch Rannoch Hotel and smashed a glass pane."

I would have thought that at 72, the old fucker wasn't "running" anywhere, more of a drunken shuffle, trying to keep his long johns up...

I hope that I can still misbehave when I get to that age.

Did the Sheriff forget to revoke the old bloke's driving licence? Or can you pay a fine instead in Scotland?

Vortice

Swinger
As a Scotsman I am utterly appalled at this outrageous behaviour from our so called elders and betters.

I mean, running with scissors ?? .. What a shameful example to our young folk.

As a Scotsman I am utterly appalled at this outrageous behaviour from our so called elders and betters.

It would seem they didn't have Word 6.0. Running with scissors today, tomorrow they'll be wearing plaid with stripes.

That's the reason for the huge fine.

All laws seem based on your Grannies sayings now so beware.

Latest Threads