I thought Mr Random had been quiet recently....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by steven seagull, Jun 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. I wonder how long it will be before someone points out that the story didn't include the mens ethnic origin...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I think its best that we assume that they are Shea until proven Shi'ite. :)
  3. There's a substantial list of people who "like" him (like Charlie Manson was "liked"), who would need to be eliminated. From any enquiries, I mean.
  4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Is MDN the second man? I only ask because of the intended use of a bodybag.
  5. I think the clue is in the "home town" of the two men... Manchester....
  6. I know she's irritating with her mock Yank accent, but Murder? Surely just a quick throttling and a bukkake would have been sufficient.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Who care's? White men do crime as well you know FFS. Is that all you do, sit at home worrying about who's taking over the world!
  8. There is also the possibility that they were music lovers.. in which case I wish that they had succeeded.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Mr Random is a Manc? Wow. He sounds Welsh. He is a very silly boy. The only way you get a body into the back of a Punto is by chopping the head off. So he gets back to Manc after 4 hours on the road and the thing has gone stiff and there's 4 pints of blood washing around its arse.
  10. Mmmmm, Black Pudding.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. You were starved of oxygen at birth and I claim my £0.79p.

My post was tongue in cheek. Is that all you do sit at home and get outraged at posts on the internet because you're incapable of being able to tell if people are being serious or not?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. You're a prick and I don't need any money for guessing that. There wasn't anything in your post that suggested a tongue in cheek flavour to your post, just a boring cheap racist shot.

I run my own business from home and actually won't be here for the next 5 or 6 days after today so feel free to post whatever you like about me!
  13. Oooooh I've just pissed my internet pants, just don't come after me in a Mini Moke armed with a shovel.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. In fairness what Crowbag said was pretty much in keeping with a theme that has been through Arrse since last week, hence my tongue in cheek reply.

Are you on blob?