I thought Dale Winton looked a little off colour

He said in an interview that a little bit of him goes a long way and he certainly got on my nerves - like Barrymore. Far too much energy.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
On that American show he did he had a grossly swollen abdomen obvious even with loose shirts. His legs were wasting away, I thought Liver disease possible cause.

On that American show he did he had a grossly swollen abdomen obvious even with loose shirts. His legs were wasting away, I thought Liver disease possible cause.
That would explain his strange colour....although I always thought liver failure caused a yellowing of the skin not a dark brown.

The Russians murdered him. Not long after the annexation of the Crimea, one of his game show contestants suggest Crimea was part of Russia, and Dale slapped him down. The Russians have form, after all.

RIP Dale - defender of Western values.
There have been a couple of posts in the same vein. As though the Russians are blamed for absolutely everything and it’s a bit of a joke- a narrative which I’m sure they would encourage.

Just to clarify, they are blamed for murders and attacks which they almost certainly committed

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
That would explain his strange colour....although I always thought liver failure caused a yellowing of the skin not a dark brown.
He was a strange colour, yellow plus fake tan? Notice if it shows you any clips, all loose shirts but still looks large but very thin legs.

There is a suggestion in today's tabloids that Dale Winton topped himself... debt and depression were, it seems, Winton's only companion of late.

If the lady on the till scans your first item and it's one long beeeeeeep it's in honour of Dale flat lining
No I haven't.

There is a suggestion in today's tabloids that Dale Winton topped himself... debt and depression were, it seems, Winton's only companion of late.
It's a shite way to go, thinking there's nothing for you.

I found out recently one of my old army friends killed herself. Recently married, teenage daughter and a successful business woman. She was 45 FFS

Last edited:
Well, yes I'll take that given I'm 66 in June. Got 3rd chest xray this month.
All going well I'll maybe see 70!
I live in hope. What else is there? ;)
Whisky

I wouldn`t be surprised. I have never met a happy,healthy,well balanced queer. .
My wife & I did 29 years back. There was a male "couple", who set up an Authority Registered childminding business in Falkirk.
We wondered why there was a waiting list, and found out when we went for our "interview" with them.
Suffice to say two real gents with real gravitas who took their jobs very seriously, and ran their household like clockwork. Their references were unimpeachable, and their clients included local lawyers, council people etc.
They were priceless in humour and fantastic with kids but you could sense the no-nonsense approach to their work.
Our kid was with them for 11 years. We still keep in touch.
For the older primary kids they taught basic economics ( pocket money level) cooking, team work etc. They were also Tai Kwon Do Black Belts, which resulted in our kid becoming Scotland's (then) youngest B-Belt due to their influence.
There are two sides to every coin.

Last edited: