I think...

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by 5.56mm, Jul 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That the Joining up regular section is going to get closed down soon. The amount of cak threads in there is unbelievable! Anyone agree?

2. I've never been in there.Too much about NIG's

3. Firstly when did you start thinking? :D

Secondly if we don't have that forum, where do you think the bone questions will end up? People are going to ask bone questions somewhere, (and the wah questions too of course)

Thirdly, don't answer the crap threads.

edited to add, there are serious questions asked and answered there too

4. Yes yes yes but whats your 1.5 mile run time and how long till i get my para wings

innit

5. In the last few minutes, it has become even more cluttered with shit.

6. faster than you and Ive already got my tattoo. BRAAAP!

7. Thats not unusual, today its a dribbler, tomorrow it'll be adverts for cheap nike,addidas etc and next week it'll be plasma screen televisions. If a forum gets binned every time we get spam/trolls/dribblers then there won't be anything left of arrse.

8. i was a lance jack in the cadets so dont give me lip sprog in fact i'll be fast tracked to pathfinder platoon when they find out my mate mikey G told me

holla to da para bwoys

9. NICE 1 M8 MSG ME ON MSN AN WE CAN TALK ABOUT ARMY AN' TINGZ.

10. I must admit some of the questions are ultra bone, but some responses are fantastic. so part of me would like to see them go, but the other part of me likes to see them tortured. (until stopped by one of the eagle eye'd MODs)