I think this girl needs a round of applause

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Abdiel, Oct 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And more than, she is Aisha an afghan girl of just nineteen who was married off to a Taliban fighter by her impovished father.
    Long story short she was treated like shite so decided to flee and in retaliation hubby cut of her nose and ears.
    She allowed herself and her injuries to be photographed to highlight the plight of women in afghanistan.
    Glad to see she is now having reconstuction surgery to repair her husbands mutulation.

Taliban oppression poster girl unveils new nose - Telegraph
  2. Nice looking lass as well.

Brave woman.
  3. Shows how cowardly the Taliban really are doesn't it. Bastards!

What a brave young lady. I hope she gets a effective and permanent option through plastic surgery.

I also hope her abusers get a lot worse down the road...
  4. She does in deed need a round of applause!
    Good for her, hope it works out.

Hopefully Karma brings her "husband" what he deserves.
  5. I agree completely
  6. Her husband calls himself a man, I suppose? Beneath contempt, hopefully an A-10 will rearrange his own features far more emphatically. I'd never have spotted that as prosthetic; a good thing she's getting the help while she's young.
  7. Most of them are until one day someone hts the 'ugly' switch.

That said, I do hope the husband gets a karma induced balancing of the books. Doesn't have to be supplied by ISAF either. Goat AIDSs will do nicely.
  8. Admiration for her efforts is an understatement

Agree'd she certainly a looker

All the best to her after that ordeal
  9. removed before someone cries.....
  10. ...Well if you won't say it then I will....

I wonder how she smells?
  11. eh? Wossat?
  12. ******* awfull!

Don't phone a taxi the walk'll do me good!
  13. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Am I the only one who is thinking that the large extra hole in the middle of her grid, opens a whole new world of possibilities?
  14. Shoving your cock into it isn't technically a whole new world of possibilities!
  15. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

You sick ****, I was talking about the developments in re-constructive surgery that might now be possible as a result of the experience gained while treating her.