• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I think this girl needs a round of applause

And more than, she is Aisha an afghan girl of just nineteen who was married off to a Taliban fighter by her impovished father.
Long story short she was treated like shite so decided to flee and in retaliation hubby cut of her nose and ears.
She allowed herself and her injuries to be photographed to highlight the plight of women in afghanistan.
Glad to see she is now having reconstuction surgery to repair her husbands mutulation.

Taliban oppression poster girl unveils new nose - Telegraph

Shows how cowardly the Taliban really are doesn't it. Bastards!

What a brave young lady. I hope she gets a effective and permanent option through plastic surgery.

I also hope her abusers get a lot worse down the road...

Her husband calls himself a man, I suppose? Beneath contempt, hopefully an A-10 will rearrange his own features far more emphatically. I'd never have spotted that as prosthetic; a good thing she's getting the help while she's young.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Am I the only one who is thinking that the large extra hole in the middle of her grid, opens a whole new world of possibilities?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Shoving your cock into it isn't technically a whole new world of possibilities!
You sick ****, I was talking about the developments in re-constructive surgery that might now be possible as a result of the experience gained while treating her.

So the US General James "Mad Dog" Mattis wasn't too far off the mark then.......

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."

Latest Threads