I think that I'm in Lust Again....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by uncle_vanya, Dec 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes..... One would, if one could....... Hmmmm, foxy lady.....!!

Attached Files:

2. RiflemanTom

RiflemanTom Old-Salt Book Reviewer

She can only go out into fresh air for a maximum of 10 min's, and has to be kept in a hermetically sealed box in between appearences or bit's of her start to fall off.

For all of her "enhancing", I bet she still smells of wee and lavinder.
  3. Priceless!
  4. No offence. So you wouldn't biff it then? And you don't think that a woman (near pensioner) who looks like that wouldn't swell your nuts, at any stage? Having looked around at the local pensioners round our way, I'd settle for a whiff of lavendar and even the odd wee wee accident if I could have just one hour (maybe just a couple of minutes really) with the best example of a feckable pensioner alive and yep ...some work (well, a lot) done but who would give a toss? No offence.
  5. Well she is a big gay icon, I hear.
  6. RiflemanTom

"Near pensoner"! She must be 70 if she's a day! Ooh no. I bet it's all hangy outy, stubly, and as dry as a camels gob.....

Cher's minge. Taken yesterday at a charity event. Copyright - Reuters.
  7. cough **64**cough

still would, so would you ;-)
  8. RiflemanTom

Definately doo the daughter though. She's lush.......

9. I feel a Frankie Boyle moment coming on, best say nowt, really. Congratulations on your taste Sir, leave Mum to the rest of us, we'll "suffer" and don't you worry about a thing . No, really.....
  10. RiflemanTom

She reminds me of a pad wife. I can imagine her coming out of the Spa with 20 fags and a bottle of Diamond White..

11. I don't know about 'lush' she looks that at least 3 or 4 'lushes' in one body!!

At least we know where all the spare parts they chopped of Cher, over the years, went!
  12. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

"She" is gender dysmorphoric - and in the process of growing a mickey.
  13. Nar she's not, she wants to be a bloke and is having a sex change!
  14. No mate, she (it) is a gopping kangarillapig. I would do cher though..........
  15. Must be sumit wrong wiv me coz I wouldn't, even wiv yours!