I think someone's in trouble...

8O

hasnt he got ginger hair??

and what this about bordon being "elite" and can deploy rocket launchers, rifle and tanks at a moments notice!!

oh how the press crank it up!! he was probally just trying to get his end away as we all do!!! :wink:

no one else ever sneaked some birds back to the block!! just on the occasions i caught a foxy one, luckily they were not undercover reporters!! :D :D

Bordon, which is home to the Army's School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering - an elite unit able to unleash a range of lethal equipment including rifles, rocket launchers, artillery and armoured vehicles.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I cant breath and my sides hurt
Arent most REME Sgts Robust blokes with a sh1t tash

I f*cking hated Tiffy cnuts at Bordon, well actually I hated tiffy cnuts wherever they are whatever the trade.... *********

There are no armourers in hell,
There are queers, tiffy's and Vm's,
But
There are no armourers in hell.

Interesting point but I wonder if you could expand on your rather narrow minded view of Artificers, :? I take it that you were graded N/S on PAAB or not upto task for Artificer in the first instant......sic. I wonder if you could provide us with your rationale for your expletives and not your unsubstantiated twaddle. :oops: I am an armourer first and fore most and now an artificer....whats the issue..................get over it.......................................

Bordon, which is home to the Army's School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering - an elite unit 8O able to unleash a range of lethal equipment including rifles, rocket launchers, artillery and armoured vehicles.
Changed since I was last there then! :lol:

During my service I met only 1 or 2 wpns tiffy's that I thought made the grade as a skilled armourer, most sat on their fat arses doing paperwork and worrying about what BEME thought of them and how they could create their own little empires.

IMO there were armourers, there were gun fitters, both trades had skilled men who had mastered their trade then there were those that would never master their trade and wanted promotion over anything else, they IMO became tiffy's.

My opinions reflect my period of service.

You are a bit touchy aren't you...if you can't take a joke etc etc

You are not an armourer you are a tiffy, who bites. ...I could have said
"There are queers,radar tech's and Vm's"
But chose tiffy because ....they are a rather insecure bunch who have to defend themselves all the time :wink:

Sicks munfs ago I cudnt even speel artificur now I ar won.

Calm down Tiff it's not your fault.

"During my service I met only 1 or 2 wpns tiffy's that I thought made the grade as a skilled armourer"

I'm sure they were honoured to know that they met you obviously very high standards. :roll:

Nige said:
obviously very high standards. :roll:
You bet.

If you set your sights on anything other than the highest of standards..?

High standards are what keep soldiers alive, low standards get people killed, it would seem you don't realise that.

You think high standards are something to roll your eyes ?

edited because I was being a cnut.

Congratulations Armourer. :)
Those high standards must mean that the Sun crossword completion time was regularly smashed by your good self and your cronies. :roll:
And I bet you must have come pretty close at times to getting that nine dart finish when dwelling in your dungeon. :lol:

Treebeard said:
Congratulations Armourer. :)
Those high standards must mean that the Sun crossword completion time was regularly smashed by your good self and your cronies. :roll:
And I bet you must have come pretty close at times to getting that nine dart finish when dwelling in your dungeon. :lol:
So you met me then :lol:

Nige wrote:
obviously very high standards.

armourer wrote:
edited because I was being a cnut.
I'll certainly go with you on that. 8)

armourer, you need to take yourself a little less seriously, that may be the reason you failed PAAB :wink:

Nige said:
armourer, you need to take yourself a little less seriously,

Bless.

Go give Q man a reach around.

Great Armourers of the Past

Here are just a sample.

Jockey Wilson, Eric Bristow, John Lowe, Phil Taylor, and Dutch Armourer Barney Barnaveld.

Not forgetting.

The Man in the Iron Mask, The Count of Monte Cristo and The Invisible Man.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Feck !

I knew that tiffies were biters, but didn't realise they were this easy !

8O

Treebeard said:
Great Armourers of the Past

Here are just a sample.

Jockey Wilson, Eric Bristow, John Lowe, Phil Taylor, and Dutch Armourer Barney Barnaveld.

Not forgetting.

The Man in the Iron Mask, The Count of Monte Cristo and The Invisible Man.
Some of the best, all failed to become tiffy's however as they were too slim.

Cutaway said:
Feck !

I knew that tiffies were biters, but didn't realise they were this easy !

8O
Well they have a complex, they know everyone else knows they are shiny arsed empire builders of no real skill, neither have they ever learnt to have a sense of humour...w*nkers.

What is it about spending most of your useful service (I use the term loosely) underground surrounded by lots of guns that turns some armourers into grumpy sad old f**ks, who can only find joy in disparaging their obvious betters? (Not referring to Techs by the way). It's bad enough when I say that I am an Armourer and have people look at me funny as if I'm about to nick the cutlery and start sharpening it a la Smeagle ("MY Precious" etc), without having to listen to age old whines from the type of people who have unsuccessful moustaches and biff chits for their prescription sunglasses. You know who you are. Lighten up! Fixing guns doesn't make you into a super soldier - no, it takes 22 months at Bordon to do that. Bring it on...

I Agree about the ASM dodging, could you please have a look at my cooker, oops! I've left me darts at home, don't ask me to do anything, Wierdo's.

As for Tiffies I have met some good and bad. Most of the good ones were Ex A Mech grafters.

I'm not a V M by the way.