I think shes hot, should I be worried?

I watched a cartoon with my 8yr old yesterday, it's called Dinasour, I think it's a new(ish) one from Disney. Anyway, it features a cartoon Lemur called Suri.
Boy is she a Hottie! It's a little disconcerting to find a cartoon character quite so arousing, the last instance I can think of was Helena Bonham Carter in the remake of Planet of the Apes, she made a far sexier ape than she is normally.
Does the panel think I should be worried? and has anyone else ever got wood watching a cartoon?

Taff49 said:
I watched a cartoon with my 8yr old yesterday, it's called Dinasour, I think it's a new(ish) one from Disney. Anyway, it features a cartoon Lemur called Suri.
Boy is she a Hottie! It's a little disconcerting to find a cartoon character quite so arousing, the last instance I can think of was Helena Bonham Carter in the remake of Planet of the Apes, she made a far sexier ape than she is normally.
Does the panel think I should be worried? and has anyone else ever got wood watching a cartoon?

Jessica rabbit....need i say more

Nah you should not be worried. I for instance have cracked one or two off to the visual delights of "Betty Boop."

Louis from Family Guy... wow

You can bet bumbling Brown has a thing for Leela - Futurama, assuming they can see eye to eye.

Not a cartoon as such, more of an animation ... but I have a recurring dream of me doing Florence up the wrong 'un whilst she's noshing Dougal. Finishes with us all smoking Dylans stash and opening a bottle of plonk with the corkscrew called Zebedee ...

... Le Manège enchanté ... is it wrong?

B

Bottleosmoke

I have a thing for the pink haired bird in lazy town.

Mind you, I do have to sign a form at the police station every friday.

ObnoxiousJockGit said:
It_tastes_like_a_prawn said:
I always fancied the cadburys caramel rabbit.......
Woah! You really are airborne; Linky. :eek:
FFS that links a bit much this time of a Sunday afternoon!!!! :crying: :omfg:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Original Tinkerbell is an interesting lady.

B

Bottleosmoke

labrat said:
Bottleosmoke said:
I have a thing for the pink haired bird in lazy town.

Mind you, I do have to sign a form at the police station every friday.
You possibly shouldn't memorise the locker room scenes from this then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohrUpAdEeTY&feature=related

Or a allow this to bring you to attention:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icfYIRtZwxg&feature=related

Oh dear god!

I hope "Nutter" the horse wasn't on duty at that particular time. Or maybe I do.................

k13eod said:
Not a cartoon as such, more of an animation ... but I have a recurring dream of me doing Florence up the wrong 'un whilst she's noshing Dougal. Finishes with us all smoking Dylans stash and opening a bottle of plonk with the corkscrew called Zebedee ...

... Le Manège enchanté ... is it wrong?
Not content with a single charactor you pervert - you have to make up the whole narrative. I won't ask where Bryan the Snail came in to it. Yes, K13EOD you should be worried, the rest of us afraid - of being anywhere near you. :D

April from TMNT always played the slapper card!

There was an episode of Simpsons where Marge had a boob job and then got 'em out for the boys. Gave me a little twitch in the trousers