• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I think shes hot, should I be worried?

I watched a cartoon with my 8yr old yesterday, it's called Dinasour, I think it's a new(ish) one from Disney. Anyway, it features a cartoon Lemur called Suri.
Boy is she a Hottie! It's a little disconcerting to find a cartoon character quite so arousing, the last instance I can think of was Helena Bonham Carter in the remake of Planet of the Apes, she made a far sexier ape than she is normally.
Does the panel think I should be worried? and has anyone else ever got wood watching a cartoon?

Taff49 said:
I watched a cartoon with my 8yr old yesterday, it's called Dinasour, I think it's a new(ish) one from Disney. Anyway, it features a cartoon Lemur called Suri.
Boy is she a Hottie! It's a little disconcerting to find a cartoon character quite so arousing, the last instance I can think of was Helena Bonham Carter in the remake of Planet of the Apes, she made a far sexier ape than she is normally.
Does the panel think I should be worried? and has anyone else ever got wood watching a cartoon?

Jessica rabbit....need i say more

Not a cartoon as such, more of an animation ... but I have a recurring dream of me doing Florence up the wrong 'un whilst she's noshing Dougal. Finishes with us all smoking Dylans stash and opening a bottle of plonk with the corkscrew called Zebedee ...

... Le Manège enchanté ... is it wrong?

B

Bottleosmoke

I have a thing for the pink haired bird in lazy town.

Mind you, I do have to sign a form at the police station every friday.

B

Bottleosmoke

labrat said:
Bottleosmoke said:
I have a thing for the pink haired bird in lazy town.

Mind you, I do have to sign a form at the police station every friday.
You possibly shouldn't memorise the locker room scenes from this then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohrUpAdEeTY&feature=related

Or a allow this to bring you to attention:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icfYIRtZwxg&feature=related

Oh dear god!

I hope "Nutter" the horse wasn't on duty at that particular time. Or maybe I do.................

k13eod said:
Not a cartoon as such, more of an animation ... but I have a recurring dream of me doing Florence up the wrong 'un whilst she's noshing Dougal. Finishes with us all smoking Dylans stash and opening a bottle of plonk with the corkscrew called Zebedee ...

... Le Manège enchanté ... is it wrong?
Not content with a single charactor you pervert - you have to make up the whole narrative. I won't ask where Bryan the Snail came in to it. Yes, K13EOD you should be worried, the rest of us afraid - of being anywhere near you. :D

April from TMNT always played the slapper card!

Latest Threads