I think shes hot, should I be worried?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, Aug 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I watched a cartoon with my 8yr old yesterday, it's called Dinasour, I think it's a new(ish) one from Disney. Anyway, it features a cartoon Lemur called Suri.
    Boy is she a Hottie! It's a little disconcerting to find a cartoon character quite so arousing, the last instance I can think of was Helena Bonham Carter in the remake of Planet of the Apes, she made a far sexier ape than she is normally.
    Does the panel think I should be worried? and has anyone else ever got wood watching a cartoon?

2. Jessica rabbit....need i say more

3. Not sure I'm in a position to judge (I'm not a furry) but the thing you were watching is voiced by hayden panettiere here.

[​IMG]

4. Nah you should not be worried. I for instance have cracked one or two off to the visual delights of "Betty Boop."

5. Not forgetting Lara Croft.

6. Louis from Family Guy... wow

7. I always fancied the cadburys caramel rabbit.......

8. You can bet bumbling Brown has a thing for Leela - Futurama, assuming they can see eye to eye.

9. Not a cartoon as such, more of an animation ... but I have a recurring dream of me doing Florence up the wrong 'un whilst she's noshing Dougal. Finishes with us all smoking Dylans stash and opening a bottle of plonk with the corkscrew called Zebedee ...

... Le Manège enchanté ... is it wrong?

10. Wilmaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Mrs. Flintstone and Mrs Rubble would both get it.

11. Woah! You really are airborne; Linky. :eek:

12. I have a thing for the pink haired bird in lazy town.

Mind you, I do have to sign a form at the police station every friday.

13. FFS that links a bit much this time of a Sunday afternoon!!!! :crying: :omfg:

14. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Original Tinkerbell is an interesting lady.