I think i qualify

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by JONCAL, Mar 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After reading some of these threads i think its about time i joined you guys . Why do i think i qualfy ,well my hair is receding backwards faster than i can run forwards ,it takes me 5 minutes to walk properly when i get up in the morning , im starting to get fussy over what i eat , and i feel the cold now.I use to look at people with scarfs on a think poof ,but now i think i need one , and lastly i cant trust a fart anymore .So permission to fall in with you fine bunch of chaps
  2. Do you have all your own teeth?
  3. In a bag or mounted on a plinth?
  4. *walks in.....sniffs the air........mmmmm, definately stale piss, walks out again*
  5. I'm with you Prinny. Now where did I leave my scarf?

6. Fixed that for you young fella
  7. Thanks dad ;)
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Welcome Joncal to the "I can't wear light coloured trousers any more" Brigade!

BTW, we are still waiting for the bus load of nurses - have you seen them?
  9. Yes I told them we where no longer needed, so we went out on the lash instead.

10. Now I have a feeling that nurses may be a good idea, but I cant remember why!!!
  11. You need a nurse? Here I am.
  12. Told you, they're on a bus to Benghazi now, allegedly....

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so apologies for any random spelling
  13. Do you look at adverts in the Sunday supplements for an extra long shoe horn on a stick and think 'Mmmm useful'?
  14. Hey dont knock it, they are bloody good gear, plus they double up as a back scratcher
  15. As long as you bought them with your own money - or with assistance from the government.