I Think I Might Have Upset Someone

After all these years on ARRSE, I finally had my first internet death threat. It's a proud moment in my life and I've got a tear in my eye and a blob of pre-cum on my bellend thinking about the effort that must have gone into it. The PM is replicated here, in all of it's glory, so that everyone can share.

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open. Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt. Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag. I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot. Die painfully okay? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a boxcutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you. Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot Shut the fuck up f aggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You are dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I will fucking kill you. I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzxGO...eature=related I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt

My new friend has never made a post so he's obviously created his account just to PM me, which is nice.

Does anyone else get PMs from crackheads?

After all these years on ARRSE, I finally had my first internet death threat. It's a proud moment in my life and I've got a tear in my eye and a blob of pre-cum on my bellend thinking about the effort that must have gone into it. The PM is replicated here, in all of it's glory, so that everyone can share.

My new friend has never made a post so he's obviously created his account just to PM me, which is nice.

I wonder who his housemaster was?........

I have never irritated anyone enough to receive death threats, been called a few things.

Curios, do you know what you have said to initiate the PM, and do the boards TOCs allow the posting of PMs other places I have been dont.

M

Mr Flibble

He certainly creative, using a boxcutter to sever your trachea. Must be a double black-belt Ninja Master. Or an idiot!

The one I was thinking of was 'Trout'. Why do so many Americans have such a morbid fascination with bum sex, do you think? Maybe it's something to do with all those cowboy films they watch.

C

cloudbuster

Well, it beats my threats of undying love, devotion and marriage.

I wonder if the PM-er is as creative with his soft-furnishings?

Hey yea, I just got a similar message from a guy called fe625sfe. Same chap? the message is copied below;

Can you please remove yourself from the gene pool? Preferably in the most painful and agonizing way possible? Retard Die painfully okay? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, or by getting your cranium smashed in. STFU s_ithead, before you get your head kicked in.

One board I post on a poster got so enraged over a period of a couple of years he set up a website naming his tormentor, where he worked, phone numbers every thing. He tracked down his University details, emailing his firm. Its an odd world out on the web.

Mind you this was Jews/Palestine stuff and those guys are enraged.

Hey yea, I just got a similar message from a guy called fe625sfe. Same chap? the message is copied below;
At least J-B-M has 9000+ posts and has therefore earned it. You've only got 89! Why are you being treated so favourably? :)

C

cloudbuster

I feel depressed now, as I've never been the recipient of such a richly written and passionate PM. I feel I have missed-out. Who do I call for compensayshun?

If only they drank tea. Things would seem so much better.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

You misinterpret, that's not a death threat, that just an invite to an S&M party!

I spotted the following american isms:

Faggot. (Gay)
Garbage compoactor (Bin)
Pocket knife (Pen knife)
Baseball bat (Cricket Bat)
Boxcutter (Stanley Knife)
Ass (Arse)

My point is that he has probably died from several heart attacks by now and if not he would certainly be out of breath before he was able to send your fucking useless arse to the hospital.