I think I might have hurt someone's feelings <snigger>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, bless...

04-02-2018 23-10-19.jpg

Apparently the poor little lamb, as well as having the dermal depth of a Rizla, is a bit upset at this little dig here. Priceless...

Newsflash, precious: you've already collected your award. There's no need to continue justifying it. Unless you're getting an early bid in to retain the title...?

Sorry to interrupt your "me-time", but you're not speshul just because of that. Many of us have had similar PMs from Baglock (as he now styles himself), so please do hurry up and get over yourself.

Cock.

A day without upsetting someone is a day wasted.

Me too, but far less important be I.

Sorry to interrupt your "me-time", but you're not speshul just because of that. Many of us have had similar PMs from Baglock (as he now styles himself), so please do hurry up and get over yourself.

Cock.
Nothing to do with me. Merely posted for the delectation and amusement of others who get a laugh out of the twatferret's wibbling. If there are other examples, as you suggest, I invite them to be revealed here. For our delectation and amusement.

I don't think I'm really trying hard enough at the moment.
I would agree. Your "So you are, but what am I?" style retort which you so proudly linked is not even worthy of a teenage boy in a playground. You really need to up your game.

I would agree. Your "So you are, but what am I?" style retort which you so proudly linked is not even worthy of a teenage boy in a playground. You really need to up your game.
I don't actually care, if I'm honest. Just thought I'd offer up the horse-humping thundercunt for more ridicule for shits and giggles. You appear to be a shit but don't seem able to giggle.

So do me favour and fuck off somewhere else, will you.

I don't actually care, if I'm honest. Just thought I'd offer up the horse-humping thundercunt for more ridicule for shits and giggles. You appear to be a shit but don't seem able to giggle.

So do me favour and fuck off somewhere else, will you.
Oh, now we're on to the "It's my thread, leave me alone!" tack. Seems he was right, you are in need of a safe space.

Don't try, Just try to be be "au naturell". You're in with a jolly good chance of SPOTY 2018 as it is.
I'd express an opinion but you might set your lawyer on me.

Oh, wait - no, you won't, will you, you knackered old windbag. Isn't it about time you completed that 400yd walk towards the opposite coast of the Bristol Channel wearing heavy shoes...?

Shit off, you prolapsed baboon's arsepart.

I'm offended as I believe these people are offended by another offender I may have to indulge in a dirty protest

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
foxtrot40 The Book Club 0
lokiuk The Intelligence Cell 5
anglo The NAAFI Bar 38