I think i love my CO.....

hell ...........

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah(?)

I feel for you, grimreaper. I frequently fantasize about taking my CO's glistening and strangely fluted stem in my mouth while gently tugging on his ball sac...

bernoulli said:
I feel for you, grimreaper. I frequently fantasize about taking my CO's glistening and strangely fluted stem in my mouth while gently tugging on his ball sac...
i think you scared him off it was his (i think) first post poor bloke, he can not help it if he likes to smoke the blue veined havana. come on i am sure we can give him some good advice. no really there must be something he can do. :?

Of course there is the chance that Grim's CO is female. They are out there you know.

i am not comfortable with it all i wanted was a bit of advice from my brother officers i am sure that at least one of you has been in this situation i am even sure that prehaps some have jumped ship and experimented :cry:

He did state "him" or is the grim reaper actually a fun loving chick eager to climb the ladder of success? probably a really ugly minger who shaves twice a day or a bloke called susan. Which is it???????????? :D :D :D :D :D