• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I think i love my CO.....

I feel for you, grimreaper. I frequently fantasize about taking my CO's glistening and strangely fluted stem in my mouth while gently tugging on his ball sac...

bernoulli said:
I feel for you, grimreaper. I frequently fantasize about taking my CO's glistening and strangely fluted stem in my mouth while gently tugging on his ball sac...
i think you scared him off it was his (i think) first post poor bloke, he can not help it if he likes to smoke the blue veined havana. come on i am sure we can give him some good advice. no really there must be something he can do. :?

i am not comfortable with it all i wanted was a bit of advice from my brother officers i am sure that at least one of you has been in this situation i am even sure that prehaps some have jumped ship and experimented :cry:

He did state "him" or is the grim reaper actually a fun loving chick eager to climb the ladder of success? probably a really ugly minger who shaves twice a day or a bloke called susan. Which is it???????????? :D :D :D :D :D

Latest Threads