I think he has weed in his pants sarge

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BounceBanana, Apr 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

I'm sorry, to avoid confusion are you praising Kent Police?
  2. I read it as complaint that they didn't allow him to kill himself.
  3. Bouncebanana praising Kent police? Wonders will never cease, quick check outside and make sure the apocalypse
    hasn't started.
  4. Sarge eh......massa(r)ge perhaps........or sausa(r)ge.......even passa(r)ge................I suspect what you wanted to write was; "I'd like to massage my sausage in your back passage!"
    • Like Like x 2
  5. As soon as I saw the thread title I knew Knocknee was the author. His style is unmistakeable. Then I glanced at his mutterings and am more confused than ever....it'll be cats and dogs laying down together by next week at this rate.
  6. See, it's started already. Knocknee/bouncebannana will be admitting to have had a gay love affair with Mike Fuller next. A zombie apocalypse would be easier to comprehend.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Maybe that's where it all started for him. Cast aside by Mike Fuller he become obsessed with Kent police and plotting revenge against his former lover in order to assuage his feelings of abandonment and longing for his love truncheon.
  8. It was alleged that the Geezer attached the packages of canabis to his todger using rubber bands. Hmm, wonder if he now gets cramp in said member, so he has to busily whack it against the wall to take away the pins-n-needle feelings of cramp.... Dirty Boy!!
  9. I PMd BB a week or so ago asking if he could post details re an excavation of a Me 109 and its pilot. And he did, so he's a Good Old Boy!
  10. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Well, there has been a plague of locusts, a false pope (an anti-pope to be precise) and now earthquakes ........