• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I smell a troll.

Gentlemen, I have noticed over the last few hours a megadouche spreading mass confusion within our ranks. I am of course refering to View Profile: sa80headshot - British Army Forum.

What we have learned so far:

1.His internet alter-ego is a 19 year old virgin;
2.He is clearly a CoD Walt;
3.He claims wanting to join the Army in one post, yet states plans to move to America in another;
4.For some reason he thinks that the American middle class (is there such a thing) is more intelligent than ours;
5.He belives "An armed society is a polite society" (sic);
6.He is a raging homosexual, and possibly a zooiphile;
7.He belives he could smuggle a firearm into this country from America.

Any thoughts?

Gentlemen, I have noticed over the last few hours a megadouche spreading mass confusion within our ranks. I am of course refering to View Profile: sa80headshot - British Army Forum.

What we have learned so far:

1.His internet alter-ego is a 19 year old virgin;
2.He is clearly a CoD Walt;
3.He claims wanting to join the Army in one post, yet states plans to move to America in another;
4.For some reason he thinks that the American middle class (is there such a thing) is more intelligent than ours;
5.He belives "An armed society is a polite society" (sic);
6.He is a raging homosexual, and possibly a zooiphile.

Any thoughts?
1.correct
2.wrong
3.wrong
4.wrong
5.correct
6.wrong

Latest Threads