I shouldnt laugh but............

#2
LancePrivateJones said:
High Noon for funeral directors in Middlesborough.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/8046833.stm

:D
I've heard of 'ice cream selling wars' but this is ridiculous! If it really starts to kick off and they begin shooting at each other they will be in a good position to find an undertaker (sorry... funeral director) :wink:
 
#3
Donkey-Spanker said:
Archangel said:
If it really starts to kick off and they begin shooting at each other they will be in a good position to find an undertaker (sorry... funeral director) :wink:
A drive-by shooting should have a high chance of success.

Especially in a 1968 Rolls-Royce hearse.

Class.
:D
 
#6
Donkey-Spanker said:
Archangel said:
If it really starts to kick off and they begin shooting at each other they will be in a good position to find an undertaker (sorry... funeral director) :wink:
A drive-by shooting should have a high chance of success.
But the slowest get-away since OJ. :D

All we need now is for them to follow the Weegie gangs with their ice cream vans and start selling dope.
 
#8
LancePrivateJones said:
BV_Technician said:
Archangel said:
If it really starts to kick off and they begin shooting at each other they will be in a good position to find an undertaker (sorry... funeral director) :wink:
How about this one ?
Love the boots. :p

"Mmmmm! You've been a very naughty corpse haven't you? I see I shall have to take the rest of my clothes off and discipline you with my thigh-lenghth boots and riding crop!"

(er, sorry, just checking MOD, we are still in the NAAFI Bar, aren't we? :oops: )

Dead body totty!
 
#10
Thats just dead cold. Humour round here really id dying a death. Man having to get a stuck woman out of a car? Who would of thought it.....?
 
#12
LancePrivateJones said:
BarkingSpider said:
LancePrivateJones said:
High Noon for funeral directors in Middlesborough.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/8046833.stm

:D
That's nothing, there's an old bloke just down the road from me and the local undertakers won't bury him!
Is he dead yet?
I am told that it is quite important in matters of this type.
Is he coughing up blood? (if so ... not dead... yet)
Is he stiff and cold and an odd blueish colour (if so... your probably safe)

BTW "there's an old bloke just down the road from me and the local undertakers won't bury him" ... doesn't that remind me of the opening sequence to the Magnificent Seven?

Can I be Steve McQueen and ride shotgun on the herse? Pleeeeeeese :)
 
#13
BV_Technician said:
Archangel said:
If it really starts to kick off and they begin shooting at each other they will be in a good position to find an undertaker (sorry... funeral director) :wink:
How about this one ?
I tried to have a shufti but all I got was this:

مشترک گرامي

دسترسي به اين سايت امکان پذير نمي باشد

در صورتي که اين سايت به اشتباه فيلتر شده است با پست الکترونيکي

filter@dci.ir

با درج نام دامنه مورد نظر در موضوع نامه و ارايه توضيحات لازم

مکاتبه فرماييد

FFS
 
#14
Archangel said:
LancePrivateJones said:
BarkingSpider said:
LancePrivateJones said:
High Noon for funeral directors in Middlesborough.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/8046833.stm

:D
That's nothing, there's an old bloke just down the road from me and the local undertakers won't bury him!
Is he dead yet?
I am told that it is quite important in matters of this type.
Is he coughing up blood? (if so ... not dead... yet)
Is he stiff and cold and an odd blueish colour (if so... your probably safe)

BTW "there's an old bloke just down the road from me and the local undertakers won't bury him" ... doesn't that remind me of the opening sequence to the Magnificent Seven?

Can I be Steve McQueen and ride shotgun on the herse? Pleeeeeeese :)
OK I apologise for that dismal attempt at a joke.
In my defence I'd like to say that it's a recurring habit of mine brought about by the onset of senility and the fact that my Dad served in the RA (Heavy Ack Ack).
I'd also like 1072 (and counting) other crimes to be taken into consideration. Yes Sir, I accept your award.
 
#15
BarkingSpider said:
Archangel said:
LancePrivateJones said:
BarkingSpider said:
LancePrivateJones said:
High Noon for funeral directors in Middlesborough.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/8046833.stm

:D
That's nothing, there's an old bloke just down the road from me and the local undertakers won't bury him!
Is he dead yet?
I am told that it is quite important in matters of this type.
Is he coughing up blood? (if so ... not dead... yet)
Is he stiff and cold and an odd blueish colour (if so... your probably safe)

BTW "there's an old bloke just down the road from me and the local undertakers won't bury him" ... doesn't that remind me of the opening sequence to the Magnificent Seven?

Can I be Steve McQueen and ride shotgun on the herse? Pleeeeeeese :)
OK I apologise for that dismal attempt at a joke.
In my defence I'd like to say that it's a recurring habit of mine brought about by the onset of senility and the fact that my Dad served in the RA (Heavy Ack Ack).
I'd also like 1072 (and counting) other crimes to be taken into consideration. Yes Sir, I accept your award.
Rod for your own back there mate- you're going to have to return to this post every time you add to your post count. Good luck! :D
 
#16


:p :p :p :p
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fang_Farrier The NAAFI Bar 18
Shaithis The NAAFI Bar 1
bangalore The NAAFI Bar 13

Similar threads

Latest Threads