I shouldn't have lied [about rape] says teen.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Feb 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thank fcuk ths poor fcuker wasn't named as so many are before conviction.

'I shouldn't have lied I'm sorry': Teenager is spared jail after writing to police confessing she agreed to sex with man she accused of rape | Mail Online

Still she gets to walk out of Court smiling.

Why are innocent people named and shamed in the media BEFORE trial, let alone conviction?

And why does a Human Rights Barrister claim not naming the accussed is 'unworkable'?

2. I hope she really DOES get raped.
  3. I'd do her. As an added bonus, no-one would believe her if she tried to tell anyone about it.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'm a big believer that crying rape should carry the same penalty as rape.

And suspended sentences should be abolished. Utterly pointless punishment. Just send them to jail.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. finger rapist.jpg
    • Like Like x 22
  6. **** me static, I nearly choked on my orange segment looking at that
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Name and address, You seen nothing , right?
  8. Confucius say "Rape impossible. Woman with skirt up run faster than man with pants down."
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Abso-*******-lutely.

The current system is like the no win, no fee insurance bollocks.

You cry rape, the system finds him guilty... innocent bloke gets banged up and is fucked for life, you walk out smiling
    You cry rape, the system finds him innocent... innocent bloke walks free, but you still walk out smiling.

It's like they just say to the wolf criers - "better luck next time".

Realistically, the long term effects on somebody's life for being wrongly convicted as a rapist (complete with newspaper story with photos, sex offender's register, jail time served, criminal record, etc) are like being paralysed. You will forever suffer socially, professionally, and psychologically. The penalty for attempting to do that to somebody should be more than a simple "better luck next time luvvy".

Serious part aside...
    Whoever the accused is needs to have a word with himself. ******* munter!
  10. 100% believer in false accusations of rape to receive long prison sentences.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Hang on a tick, I'll just bring the van around.
  12. Makes you wonder about all the liberal types who say not enough rape trials end in conviction. Its cases like this that make me think the system works fine. Even our slightly rickety one.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. All 'gags' aside (cough cough)....The lying bint really does need a swift kick to her ****!
    • Like Like x 1