I see I have an admirer in the Hole!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Fatbadge, Aug 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :D :D :D :D Im quite chuffed actually. A bite without even doing anything!

That's quality!!! I even got a POLL!! I hope you all clicked Yes to me being a cnut? I wouldve.

Anyways, Mods I know this is a personal thing, so feel free to delete it, but can you leave it up for a little while, possibly locked, just so I have a chance to answer my lovely admirer from the Hole in an open forum as he did for his unprovoked attack on me... :wink:

As he is clearly having problems understanding how to read a forum as fast flowing as ARRSE, I thought I would post this PM I sent him on here, for all to see and be able to offer advice to him should he need it. I think he will, bless...

So, my PM to timtim1983 or whatever he is. (I really should appreciate my stalkers more.. :oops:

1. Swampy, I appreciate you may not have sent spam.

2. I also appreciate I couldve just told him to edit his email addy out in his first post, but Im not going to wipe his ARRSE for him.

Carry on..

2. If i recall correctly, i was a lot less subtle in that particular thread than thou, FB!

My inbox appears empty, however.

3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Did I miss some of the fun over the weekend?

4. Can I admire your hole Fatbadge?

5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Ahh found it. Seems the stroker is a tad excitable, needs to work on his people skills a bit I think.

Dale leave the poor man alone will you, didn't I read somewhere that you've already broken Sven?

6. You can do what ever you wish.

From Afar...

7. Sven is alive and as well as he ever was, he escaped from Castle Slug by digging a tunnel after leaving a dummy of himself (made from empty wine bottles and spilt fag butts) in the garden.

at no point whatsoever was anyone barred from purchasing alcohol from any pubs.

8. Shurrup, you got refused too!

9. only cos I asked for a drink for you, the rest of us were allowed to carry on the actions.....

10. I find it interesting that He would get bent out of shape over a few emails landing in his inbox over the space of a few days....

You may wish to rethink your strategy on how you respond, young tim!!

'Yeah, like i got one email a day extra.. yure a right one, Fb..'

Your coolness, or lack of it, says different my young friend. I would offer that you have been inundated with spam to the point that you've flipped, as well as loads of emails from people on here maybe. Someone later in that thread said to send you emails of support or similar I seem to recall

You may wish to read the section of this Site about OPSEC/PERSEC.

Yours is a bit amiss by the looks of it

How is Sarah by the way?

11. There seems to have been a spate of new members getting O2 tags recently or generally stirring.

Are we being invaded from another forum for some past misdemeanour? :oops:

12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Nahh the Army's just got more mongs in it today :twisted:

13. Sluggy!!!

Show me your hardened minge batter!