I see dead people Walt

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by David Powell, Feb 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Says it all:

2. 8 family members killed and no-one thought to question this claim? Says it all really.
  3. Typical of the loony's the City gives our tax money to, I blame the "Party" for not checking out people they use to represent them, fancy letting this woman into schools to talk to children...
  4. Just a thought, she's not Bugsy's sister is she?
  5. Should we be at all surprisedthat she is:

a. a She

b. A Lefty

c. ethnically challenged
  6. Is Dave Reeve a black woman then? Is Bugsy?
  7. No, wiggers more likely.
  8. Is Dave Reeve speaking at Labour conferences claiming to have family murdered in inbner city gang crime?
  9. Mislead my arse. A lying sack of shit is what she is. And the perfect politician!
  10. If you read her apology, I reckon she's well on her way to being a politician.

"I realise I may have used words which could be seen as misleading and I do regret this."

No, you claimed that person X was dead when they are in fact alive. That's what normal people call lying.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Well it can't be construed as a little white lie can it, maybe she meant 8 'bros' killed?

Pity it wasn't the feckin' band tho'.
  12. This disgusting creature, otherwise known as Tania Head.

13. What's challenging about it.
    Did she have to pass a course or something?
  14. No one questioned it due to the fact that she is black. Had they questioned it, then cries of racism would have abounded.

At the end of the day, this must be all a "misunderstanding"....now where is that sarcasm smiley?