I saw the Loch Ness Monster last night (honest)

The LNM is paranormal?

You are more irritating than thrush. Please choke yourself to death.

Bowlacks - hasn't been seen since I came over here and stopped swimming in the loch ...

Sorry, bit tardy to the party, thought he had been booted and created a new profile. Wasn't aware it was a puppet.

Sorry, bit tardy to the party, thought he had been booted and created a new profile. Wasn't aware it was a puppet.
You're not the only one mate, quite a few on the other Dow thread have been hooked especially that Afghan Kandak sock puppet wanker ho-ho.

I once saw a Para with an attractive girlfriend, does that count?

I once saw a UFO being chased by a fighter jet, it shot the UFO down but not before the fighter jet was damaged and the pilot had to eject

he landed and punched the alian in the head before lighting a cigar.................. no wait shit that was independence day

Yes.... I found a pair of bollocks when I was 'fumbling down below' during the night last night..... now that is a mystery.

Yeah well I looked at my bank account and realised that I had got paid on time for last month.

Might start athread up about pay actually, havn't seen one for a while!

Once saw an RSM buy a round( It was in the Buffs Lodge, mind)

During WW2 I was entering a room in a bombed house that I thought was unoccupied, it was night-time. I heard a faint scraping sound and was suddenly faced by the glint of a bayonet at eye level and a shrouded figure. I think I jumped about six feet backwards and nearly had a heart attack. It was the mirrored door of wardrobe that had swung open. HarPingWun

During WW2 I was entering a room in a bombed house that I thought was unoccupied, it was night-time. I heard a faint scraping sound and was suddenly faced by the glint of a bayonet at eye level and a shrouded figure. I think I jumped about six feet backwards and nearly had a heart attack. It was the mirrored door of wardrobe that had swung open. HarPingWun
a mod on another forum I used to visit did the same thing when he was a cop in Baltimore- he however put a round through the mirror and never lived it down till the day he left

Once saw the Mem Sahib in a different light,

Thank Fcuk for energy saving Bulbs!

Latest Threads