I said I'd pass this on.

The following was received from the ABF. Pass it on to anyone who may need this type of help:
Alabare run several group houses in the South West for veterans of the armed forces who have a need of short term (up to 1 year) supported housing. These are for single men and women, with low to medium support needs and risk levels. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Alabare. The project and head office phone numbers are at the bottom.
The weekly updates for the Alabare veterans projects are below. As always, please let me know if you wish me to remove you from this mailing list, or know someone who would like to be added. Individual project contact details are at the bottom. Our referral form is attached. You can join us on Facebook, find us under “Alabare – Veterans Network”.

Plymouth – Mon Abri (main house) full. One current space in the move on house (Old Laira), two referrals.

Weymouth – Two spaces.

Bristol – Pine Grove (main house/office), full. South Mead (fully supported house), one space. Station Road (move on), one space. Charis (move on), one space.

Hampshire – Fareham house – full. Gosport house – one space. Five potential referrals.

Salisbury – Full.

Contact details

Head office – 01722 322882

Plymouth – Nicola Hurlstone – 01752 265684

Weymouth – Emma Mandiville – 01305 760515

Bristol – Rob Stewart – 01179 470673

Hampshire – Dawn Foster – 07500 946441

Salisbury – Angela Keddie – 07887 532371

Emma Williams-Mandiville

Alabare Weymouth Home for Veterans

Alabaré Christian Care & Support

Mob: 07884 496472