I regret this blog. No end.... Useful as a learning curve

H_M_ARRSE said:
:? I chose signals start basic soon. Do you end up wanting to do the infantry?
Another question, Do any of ya think your brighter than me? well, do ya?

Ah, bless. Special school clearly got out early today.

H_M_ARRSE said:

Not much brighter, but I do know how to spell career.

H_M_ARRSE said:

Nurse, he's managed to slip his carer :roll:

:? :? :?
WTF is this bloke on. Good to see the entrance standards have gone up. Do I think I am more intelligent? YES. :!: :!:

H_M_ARRSE said:
I played the fool and got caught on my arrse!
I am not entirely sure that this clarifies your first post. Either make some sense or bu**er off!

AY

as good as the signals has been to me, once the chance arose i stuck a transfer in. lack of support from the heirarchy towards my career path and location. all the best with basic..be a tech

What trade do you want to be?

look forward to meeting you so that we can spend many a drill period together. You seem like a 'good egg'. Naturally, of course, i am telling a lie.

If I am honest i'd like nothing more than to smash you up.

Kunt.

Now f, u, c, k off

Wah?

No fu<ker with that bad a grammar and attitude would attempt to post on here.. surely?

Don't join the Royal Corp you un-educated turd.

.. and yes, I do think i'm brighter than 'ya'.

"To sign, you shouldn't need a pen!"

H_M

To quote your signature block, I think you mean crayon. Don't forget your Ice cream and free balloon on the way out...

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you the future of the Corps, god help us!

and all those £££ spent on recruiting is now wasted on a potential member of the corps.

he might be a spas, but at least its another bod to take over your shift

easy-wan-kenobi said:
and all those £££ spent on recruiting is now wasted on a potential member of the corps.

True, but it´s no good if the other guys and girls have got to spend more time on shift correcting the log book because of his spelling :roll:

Certa_Cito said:
easy-wan-kenobi said:

True, but it´s no good if the other guys and girls have got to spend more time on shift correcting the log book because of his spelling :roll:
Good point, well presented.

With regard to the vehement responses from the prodigious loinine ever faithful arrsers. I would like to retract my drink enduced blog! My ebullient rush to challenge the ever immutable British Army was in hindsight was stupid!
So i lamentably inform you that my cerulean blue eyes have recently only expressed regret and anxiety from your glutinous responses.
Those messages however did not deter me from entering the signal corp.
If you feel you can offer me conciliation from your well earnt insignia and tell me where i can find chololates and balloons i would be interminably grateful!

I am looking forward to my apochal journey. and meeting you arrseholes

H_M_ARRSE said:
With regard to the vehement responses from the prodigious loinine ever faithful arrsers. I would like to retract my drink enduced blog! My ebullient rush to challenge the ever immutable British Army was in hindsight was stupid!
So i lamentably inform you that my cerulean blue eyes have recently only expressed regret and anxiety from your glutinous responses.
If you feel you can offer me conciliation from your well earnt insignia and tell me where i can find chololates and balloons i would be interminably grateful!

Don't you mean 'epochal' ? :thumleft:

H_M_ARRSE said:

Well done young man, that sounds a bit like an apology. Apology accepted. Now run around the block ten times and push out 100 press-ups. And 20 hail marys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Health and Fitness 21
Armed_and_dangerous Juniors 18
S The NAAFI Bar 32