I regret this blog. No end.... Useful as a learning curve

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by H_M_ARRSE, May 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Given up the old liquor!

2. Ah, bless. Special school clearly got out early today.

3. Not much brighter, but I do know how to spell career.

4. Nurse, he's managed to slip his carer :roll:
  5. :? :? :?
    WTF is this bloke on. Good to see the entrance standards have gone up. Do I think I am more intelligent? YES. :!: :!:
  6. more apologies
  7. I am not entirely sure that this clarifies your first post. Either make some sense or bu**er off!

8. as good as the signals has been to me, once the chance arose i stuck a transfer in. lack of support from the heirarchy towards my career path and location. all the best with basic..be a tech
  9. What trade do you want to be?
  10. look forward to meeting you so that we can spend many a drill period together. You seem like a 'good egg'. Naturally, of course, i am telling a lie.

If I am honest i'd like nothing more than to smash you up.

Now f, u, c, k off
  11. Wah?

No fu<ker with that bad a grammar and attitude would attempt to post on here.. surely?

Don't join the Royal Corp you un-educated turd.

.. and yes, I do think i'm brighter than 'ya'.

12. c@@T :banned:
  13. "To sign, you shouldn't need a pen!"

To quote your signature block, I think you mean crayon. Don't forget your Ice cream and free balloon on the way out...

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you the future of the Corps, god help us!
  14. and all those £££ spent on recruiting is now wasted on a potential member of the corps.

he might be a spas, but at least its another bod to take over your shift
  15. True, but it´s no good if the other guys and girls have got to spend more time on shift correcting the log book because of his spelling :roll: