• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I regret the decision I made, can it be undone?

Basically, about a week or two ago I decided to drop my application into the TA after passing my medical and selection etc and was waiting to start training but for some reason, I was having second thoughts and decided to drop my application can this be undone or is it too late, would I have to go through the whole process again?

It is an application. why the **** would you have to go through the application process again to not do the application process?????

Please do **** off and not cause admin vortex's for an already stretched service. Would you like a hand to tie that noose you knobber?

Basically, about a week or two ago I decided to drop my application into the TA after passing my medical and selection etc and was waiting to start training but for some reason, I was having second thoughts and decided to drop my application can this be undone or is it too late, would I have to go through the whole process again?
Why don't you contact them and find out...

They have already spent money on you, so they may stick you back on the list...

or not..

Plus having reached that far, your details might still be on the system. Ask and you shall receive ... an answer. Even if they simply tell you no.

Pebbles..... the mongs do so love it when you talk dirty to them

Don't get all butt-hurtPebbles015 people do make bad decisions and in this case I made a stupid mistake due to reasons that don't concern you.

Also I shall not **** off and I defiantly don't need a hand from a tosser like you.

Don't get all butt-hurtPebbles015 people do make bad decisions and in this case I made a stupid mistake due to reasons that don't concern you.

Also I shall not **** off and I defiantly don't need a hand from a tosser like you.
This is a place for like minded individuals. Are you like minded??? I think not. **** off and ask the recruiting staff for crying out loud.

ARRSE does not recruit nor give orders for **** sake.

(I ******* get it now peeps, it is bloody tiresome after a while)

I shall make it clear:

Go and see your unit/AFCO!!! Simples!!

I am going to ask the recruiting staff but since this forum is army related, I thought that there might be people on here that are recruiters or were ex recruiters who would know how the system works and would be able to give me the likely outcome to my situation but obviously not.

There are and they do often give help. Some of our members are simply a little short of patience or simply mad. Try contacting the recruiter or whoever handled you tomorrow and ask them. Best of luck

I am going to ask the recruiting staff but since this forum is army related, I thought that there might be people on here that are recruiters or were ex recruiters who would know how the system works and would be able to give me the likely outcome to my situation but obviously not.
Just think fella. Was the army around before the internet???..crack on

I turned down the Army when I was a sprog but a couple of days later changed my mind and decided to go through with it. All it took was a phone call to the ACIO. Mind you, that was in 1976, the army was kidnapping kids off the streets in them days!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Why not just go along, see if you enjoy it, if you don't you can leave.
You might find you really enjoy it and you were just a bit anxious.

why in ****'s name is everyone telling him to ask the recruiters? shirley the answer is a big NO!... unless yer gonna put him on point every time yer out on patrol

Hold on. Passed medical and selection. So you must have been attested. Have you been discharged yet? Having handed your kit back (presuming you were issued it) if you have it doesnt mean they will have sorted out all the admin.

Just pop in and say you changed your mind. Who is going to care. Worst case scenario is they will tell you to stick it. I can't actually see that happening though. Just tell them "I take the role of a TA soldier very very seriously and had to make sure I was ready to commit to being the best that I can be". If you keep a straight face even better.

All jokes aside, they wont care. They will have you back. You will get to phase one training and think **** this. And you will end up sacking it off. I'm in the TA, but unless you are one of lifes losers you will have better stuff to do. Put it this was, in phase one you WILL have a dustbin-man corporal shouting at you and feeling on top of the world because people actually notice him for a change. And thats fine, but almost everyone gets to the point where they just feel like its a game and start to find it silly.

Latest Threads