I quit. What do I tell the kids in my class?

So my letter of resignation is in, I told the boss she can stuff the raise up her arse for all I care and I've told all the other staff why and when I'm leaving.

So just one problem. What do I tell the kids in my class?
Simply put shall I be nice, hand out some choccie bars and say I'll come back and visit or do I go nuclear and call them a bunch of chavs and mongs that'll never amount to anything because of your laziness and shitty attitudes. Quite frankly if I had my way you all would have been taken out and shot at birth.

Suggestions?

Just seh nowt an fuck off.

I suggest the latter, a teacher screaming and balling on front of them will earn the teaching profession so much respect from the chavs and mongs that replacement drafted to replace you will find them a delight and a charm.

Alternatively undermine the establishment and the career choice of better people by conceding defeat to the illiterate you couldnt tame.

Is there a Teachers equivalent of ARRSE where I can log in to bore them all about my recent retirement, Bedford RL's, SLRs, Larkspur, Clansman etc?

One of these:

36993851.png

Plus one of these:

medscaleCP133.JPG

Plus a few of these:

Matches.jpg

And you should be good to go. Best of luck with the new career, whatever that may be. :)

Be honest. Skiff the chocolate first.
That goes without saying!

Basically I hate the little fuckers and I'm looking to say that but in the most horrible way possible. Long story short I thought you lot would be good for helping me come up with something.

That goes without saying!

Basically I hate the little fuckers and I'm looking to say that but in the most horrible way possible. Long story short I thought you lot would be good for helping me come up with something.
Tell them you've been sacked for being a nonce and ask if any of them want fingered before you go. Then kill yourself before the chav outrage mongs get to your front door with burning torches and pitchforks. Or don't and make the six o'clock news entertaining for once.

why are you leaving though?...the stuff it up the arse to the boss i can understand...but most of us think it everyday, dare i ask?

ps burning down the school would be a hoot