• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

I put on my Wizard robe and hat....

This has made me laugh so hard that I've been unable to hold a sensible conversation, however, the others in the office have failed to see anything even remotely amusing in the chat conversations and are now convinced I need shrink councilling for an obviously perverted and warped sense of humour! Even the guys in the office think there's something wrong with me! :frustrated:

(they might be right!)

Noooooo it's MommyMelissa who was the best 'partner'. Can't look at veggies in the same way now
Bloodninja: Yah, well I already unleashed my cauliflower, all over your olives, and up in your eyes. Now you can't see. Bitch.
:biggrin:

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That made me laugh really loadly in the office got loads of strange looks (well more than normal anyway). When he was cybering that geezer that was funny.

[/quote]

J-Dogg: I pull out my schlong, and rub it on your breasts...
Partner6: WTF?!
J-Dogg: Oh shit, I meant, your schlong! your schlong!

Latest Threads