I pulled out of Para training today?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by L/Cpl J. Kelly, Jun 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basically I got to the depot, spoke to my girlfriend, thought it best to come back and had a chat with the sgt, he kindly told me to f*ck off and that I didn't need to DAOR because I was only there a day... he said he'd tell my afco I jsut didn't turn up, so when I go in after the jubilee bank holiday is over on wednesday and apply for the TA... then what? I should have started training on 03/06/12 and I left today... so basically when I go to my afco do I just explain the situation? and yes please let the comments about being a coward or something come in, I really don't care, I've got my girlfriend and my family but I want to serve my country too... just not in the regular army.... thanks!

2. Soggy4978

Soggy4978 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

This isn't the NAAFI, so I'll be polite as I possibly can. Rearrange the following words:

Pan , go, chip, die, in, fire, a

3. How long were you away? A day? Mate I wouldn't be surprised if your girlfriend had been at it with one of the mates you left behind. Try and be understanding; it's lonely back home.

4. Get a job in McDonalds, thats the only way a **** like you should be serving your country.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I am not going to say anything other than...

Why do you think the TA will want you, when you have just acted so?

• Like Like x 1
  6. A lcpl after one day? Flyer.

7. Ugh, can't your brainwashed little skulls who've been put into a little army world of sniping and bitching and generally not being socially atleast one time give a straight answer?!

8. You have just opened a world of abuse. Nobody likes a quitter!

• Like Like x 1
  9. You gave yourself the username L/Cpl J Kelly, but couldn't hack 1 day of phase 1 basic???? AND you troll a forum calling other people crap hats??? Sad fool. As ex Guards I'd call you a chippy git, however you're not even worth that, I shall save that for the RLC and the RE, because at least they got through their training.

Maybe you should got o a science forum and call yourself Neil Armstrong.

• Like Like x 2
  10. no

• Like Like x 1
  11. A straight answer.
    You've had a lot of money spent on getting you just to the Depot and you're intending to rock up and ask to start again?
    I think the AFCO man will be as concise as your Training Platoon Sgt was.
    You waste of rations.

12. Yes **** off cnut

13. i ******* hope so

14. You have got to be a wah.

I hope so, for all our sakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.