I predict another riot?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Angry Hat, Oct 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got one of those stupid Anonymous emails the other day and sort of looked into them.Well these douchebags are apparently having a mass march on parliament on 5th November and are expecting casualties as stated on their site: http://www.anonymousuk.org/ops.htm.Didn't want to waste my time looking deeper but was wondering what you guys might think of it, basically is it just a bunch of shite or might we have to get the batton's out.

2. I love the way the owner of the AnonymousUK website has left his address and phone number on the WHOIS :)

AnonymousUk.org - ANONYMOUS UK

Anonymous fail!

3. Just shoot the *****...!!!

4. set your e-mail filter to delete anything with 'anonymous' in the sender address.

I have eleventy million rules on my account, but little or no spam... and a 'junk' folder gathers them, deleting after ten days.

5. I predict a few pasty tossers in masks mincing around parliament square. Ho and sparklers held at arms length as their mums told them to be careful.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Maybe they thought that if they recruited everyone from the military and police that nobody could stop there gay little movement. You surely can't be born that stupid.....or can you?

7. Pretty much this, about 50 of the sort of people who get beaten up at school wearing Guy Fawkes masks and prancing around a pink ghetto blaster which alternates between the 1812 and Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley. Expect them.

8. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

the film was good though innit

9. Police sergeant William Popay at it again ??

10. Too cold to riot.

The ***** need summer temperatures to get out of bed before tea time.

11. Don’t knock it, Just bank the overtime.

12. I suppose the Police Federation will organise a big firework display so that there will be a shortage of officers to deal with any problems. Then they can say to Cameron/Clegg - told you so!

13. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

I dont know about you lot, but the rather menacing portrayal of mask wearing hordes walking relentlessly across London very disturbing. Its someone's rather strange and totally unacceptable fantasy. It makes me want to zombie-proof my house.

The correct action is to zero artillery then automatic weapon fire onto the creepy bastards. Then a bayonet charge. The ones left should be clubbed to death rather like seals, then pissed on. Even if the odd newspaper seller gets knocked over and croaks in the charge, then so be it.

They are nothing like me. If I ever have cause to march on Parliament, I wont do it in a mask.

• Like Like x 1