I predict a riot - Manchester city centre EDL VS Muslims

I predict this thread will not end well.

Can't see whats wrong in protesting against muslim extremists, why do the UAF find that so wrong do they support muslims murdering people with bombs ?

RangeStew said:
Can't see whats wrong in protesting against muslim extremists, why do the UAF find that so wrong do they support muslims murdering people with bombs ?
Because of the high muslim population around Manchester any type of St George cross immediately gets you labeled a Nazi. The Mini dealership on Chester road had a car vandalised due to the fact it had a George cross on the roof. Some cunt sprayed Nazi all over it whilst on the forecourt.

ark-angel said:
RangeStew said:
Because of the high muslim population around Manchester any type of St George cross immediately gets you labeled a Nazi. The Mini dealership on Chester road had a car vandalised due to the fact it had a George cross on the roof. Some cunt sprayed Nazi all over it whilst on the forecourt.
muslims proving again that they are extremists.

RangeStew said:

cause the EDL are a bunch of football hooligans and BNP types looking for a fight.
about as welcome as a Sein fein march down the shankhill :x

any muslim extremists have to be dealt with by the muslim community a load of white people shouting about muslim extremists is seen by the UAF and most muslims as a load of fat shouty blokes wanting a ruck with muslims extermist or not :roll:

Mansfield playing at Altrincham in the Conference today and there's a couple of laddo's protesting from what I gather.

Sounds like an excuse for a ruck.

brighton hippy said:
any muslim extremists have to be dealt with by the muslim community

What is the 'muslim community' of which you speak?

Have you noticed that most off the "blokes" protesting against the EDL look like they have just come down from the Canal Street area.

Oil_Slick said:
brighton hippy said:

They run the country via their leader Achmed Brown.

Oil_Slick said:
brighton hippy said:

Bradistan ??

Oil_Slick said:
brighton hippy said:

Muslims.
I would'nt know a muslim extremist from an non muslim extremist I imagine please don't blow me up even though I'm an infidel isn't really going to work as an argument towards someone thinking about 72 virgins.
But OI abdul you actually read the koran?
Oh really what does say about committting suicide and waging war on the innocent
errrrrrrr
exactly your not a maytr just yet get down the mosque and start studying and your mum wants the dishes down.

is an arguement you can't really have if your not a muslim
a drunk shouting oi you muslim scum isn't really going to help

brighton hippy said:
a drunk shouting oi you muslim scum isn't really going to help
A drunk UAF rent a mob tw*t shouting oi you nazi scum isn't really going to help....

dangerousdave said:
Manchester is not a nice place to be shopping today.
When is Manchester ever a nice place to be shopping?

jagman said:
Splendid. They can kick the living daylights out of each other for all I care!
Agree'd :roll:

These people are'nt radical extremists there just mis-understood :wink: :roll:

I agree, this thread might end up being a bit nasty & probably locked :(