• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I only gagged 2 or 3 times..

All I get from that link, is a site called Megavideo, and an advert from William Hill, asking me to play poker.
Just keep on clicking the Play button, you should eventually get to the Discovery Channel Documentary called Fat girls and Feeders. I've gagged already, and it's just started.

think back to the scene in the film se7en where the first vic was force fed spaghetti till he plopped

[video=youtube;Hh3CuEMxdTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh3CuEMxdTY[/video]

T

trowel

All I get from that link, is a site called Megavideo, and an advert from William Hill, asking me to play poker.
You`re lucky, I saw what`s in there. Don`t know if I will be able to face my dinner later. Just don`t go there, BB.

Sorry, my bad. I assumed the tedium that is megavideo was common knowledge. Just close adds and keep clicking the "play button" and eventually it will start. Also, megavideo only permit people without accounts to watch about 50 minutes of video per 120 so if people a getting an error like that, its because you have either been watching something else streamed from their site or you share your IP with others. Not the greatest way of sharing, granted :)

fat birds easy shag I would feed her just for a chin job then empty all her accounts max out the cards take out a large insurance policy on her and wait for the money to roll in.
Two's up on that..I'll buy the junk food and overfeed her and you fuck her. Seems fair, I could be a fucking bankrupt by the time she snuffs it.

Latest Threads