I only did it to feel good about myself......

What is minimum cup size for a successful soapy t*t w*nk?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Bigger the better

• Total voters
AOL News Channel said:
TV Boob Job Girl Regrets Makeover

Under the knife: Sian's boob job was on live TV

A woman who spent £15,000 on boob jobs and other cosmetic procedures to look beautiful was amazed to discover men started treating her as a sex object.
Sian Mansell, 22, was one of the stars of Channel 5’s recent hit Cosmetic Surgery Live when she became the first woman in Britain to have silicone calf implants.

The pretty Welsh law student, from Bridgend, Ceredigion, also spent £10,000 on a boob job to boost her natural B cup to a whopping E cup.

But today she said: “I deeply regret the effect the surgery has had on my love life.

“I had the calf implants to look as attractive as I can but I would give it all back to find the man of my dreams.

“I am very happy with the final result of the surgery but men just treat me like a sex object.

It seems the wrong message has gone out. I am getting offers of dates from around the world but all they’re after is sex.”

The operation to boost her cup size to an E measurement followed an earlier procedure which left her with a DD cup.

At the time she said she was so excited with the new “fake” look she could not wait to go back under the knife.

Despite her keenness to undergo cosmetic surgery, Sian was worried about what people would make of her new curves as she is already known as “Barbie” in her hometown.

So, have surgery to "enhance" the bits men notice, then get upset when they notice. Maybe should have tried a brain implant first :twisted:

The pretty Welsh law student, from Bridgend, Ceredigion, also spent £10,000 on a boob job to boost her natural B cup to a whopping E cup.
I'm crap at all this A,B, C business. How many handfulls is an E? :D

Rudolph_Hucker said:
More than you've got hands.

Rudolph_Hucker said:
http://kidshealth.org/kid/grow/body_stuff/breasts_bras_p2.html

Write down this number and subtract your chest measurement from it. The difference between the numbers is a way of figuring out your cup size. If the difference between the two numbers is less than 1 inch, your cup size is AA. If it's 1 inch, your cup size is A; 2 inches, you're a B; 3 inches you're a C, and so on. For instance, if your cup measurement was 33 and your chest measurement was 32, that's a 1-inch difference. Your bra size is 32A.
An 'E' cup would be approx 5" bigger than chest size 8O

No theoretical analysis been done that I know of, but practical experience suggests between B and C (depending on base measurement)

As per all good scientific experiments, verifiable data is required.

May I suggest a Poll?

I, personally, find that a C cup and above are excellent for a soapy tit wank. Anything below and it really is a waste of time for both of you :wink:

However, what is needed is a variety of females ranging from A up to and including, say, a G. Then off we go. One at a time and vote on the best tit wank! :twisted:

I have aid this before but the reverse Tit W£$K is quality. Do it whilst Facing her feet, on the reverse stroke you can have the bag nuzzled and play with the fluffy/bald/brazilian end at the same time. But size does matter def C or above. Deeeeeeeep joy.

YANTOFULPELT said:
I have aid this before but the reverse Tit W£$K is quality. Do it whilst Facing her feet, on the reverse stroke you can have the bag nuzzled and play with the fluffy/bald/brazilian end at the same time. But size does matter def C or above. Deeeeeeeep joy.
Dui-lai makes note about doing it reverse style next time

CrapSpy said:
As per all good scientific experiments, verifiable data is required.

May I suggest a Poll?
Of course you may. We aim to please 8)

I used to know a Sophie T1twa*k in the Commcen in Ballykelly, unfortunatley she had a thing for air techs so i never got a chance to see if she lived up to her name.
That's another reason for me to hate BATs

Little jack horner you should be more understanding. its' not funny or clever to laugh at people when they make mistakes like this. The poor girl isnt' just a lump of meat you know! If she wants to make herself feel more attractive then she should be able to without pigs like you drooling over her in the street or laughing at her when she gets upset by it.

Shes got feelings and you should pay more attention to them and less to her boobs. I saw your story about your wife leaving you and all I can say is good for her. your a chauvanist pig from what I can see and I'm sorry for any woman whos been unlucky enough to meet you. maybe if you spent more time listening to women than making fun of them you would have more sucess in your life. your just a sad little boy!

Oh and as for offering video films of your ex wife that is just pathetic and you wouldnt' have the bottle to do it anyway!

mish said:
Little jack horner you should be more understanding. its' not funny or clever to laugh at people when they make mistakes like this. The poor girl isnt' just a lump of meat you know! If she wants to make herself feel more attractive then she should be able to without pigs like you drooling over her in the street or laughing at her when she gets upset by it.

Shes got feelings and you should pay more attention to them and less to her boobs. I saw your story about your wife leaving you and all I can say is good for her. your a chauvanist pig from what I can see and I'm sorry for any woman whos been unlucky enough to meet you. maybe if you spent more time listening to women than making fun of them you would have more sucess in your life. your just a sad little boy!
Now lets get this right. Girl goes out to get tit enlargements for what purpose? To make her better at tennis? To make her run faster? No, because she wanted to be even more attracted to men. And bugg*r me if it didn't work. If you want a PC response you're on the wrong site.

Birdie_Numnums said:
mish said:

Now lets get this right. Girl goes out to get tit enlargements for what purpose? To make her better at tennis? To make her run faster? No, because she wanted to be even more attracted to men. And bugg*r me if it didn't work. If you want a PC response you're on the wrong site.

Cheers Birdie, coudn't have put it better myself. Well, maybe "Fcuk off, lesbo b*tch" but that would have been a bit chauvenistic :D

By the way, Mish, was it you ticked "A cup" in the survey? Feeling a bit mammarially challenged are we?? :twisted:

Latest Threads