I Need Your Help Everyone

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by HelManx, Jun 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear All,

I have asked PF's permission before I post what I am going to post and he has very kindly given me permission to do so.

What I am posting about is a syndrome called Hughes Syndrome it is also known as Antiphospholipid Syndrome and is very devestating.
    You can all check out this link.

Shortly the Hughes Syndrome Foundation will embark on an emailing campaign, which will continue over a long period of time, they will be emailing every doctors surgery and every hospital in this country and a couple of others, to educate them about Hughes Syndrome.
    Service people no matter where they are stationed need to be included in this as well and this is where I need and am asking for your help.

Hughes Syndrome affects men, women and children of all ages, my own 9 year old daughter has suffered with Hughes Syndrome since the age of 4 1/2, (my hubby was still in the army at the time it happened).

If all of you could please be so kind to help me all I am asking for is links to different regiments, medical centres, so we can pass on vital information that needs to be out there.

If you can help me please IM the links directly to me as I wouldnt want to get anyone into trouble.

Many Thanks