I need to be beasted. PTI in Main Building/London?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by julescolt_uk, Jul 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,

I'm looking for a PTI or phys enthusiast to help me out with getting back into shape. I work in Main Building, and should have no problem in gripping myself and getting fit once again, however, it's not happening due to being too busy/a general lack of motivation.

To that end; if there is a PTI or such like that works in MB or in London and who would like to help me out - perhaps a beasting once, twice a week and a phys programme to follow - I'd be happy to donate some money or some pints to pay for time.

If you think you could help out, then please PM me.

2. What about going up to Chelsea/Regents Park/Wellington Bks, getting on to the PTIs there!
  3. Try that ArmyFitness civvy muscle-busting org - I cycle past them every day in Hyde Park and there's a ton of J&D to take your mind off the pain..........
  4. MDN must have a lot of spare time on his hands and a fair amount of pent up frustrations waiting to be vented.

I'm sure a suitable beasting could be arranged. You will post a video won't you?
  5. Why don't you adopt the standard main building fitness regime. Use the on-site gym and run embankment/bridge circuits. Start with Westminster and Hungerford, and move up/downstream as your fitness increases.
  6. A good excuse for ex-muscle busters to pose, blimp and shout spine-shudderingly bone things like "twice round my beautiful body .... standby......go"

and for old current-perverts to watch peanut smuggling races, zeppelin races and puppy wrestling for ten minutes in a morning on the way to the drudgery of the office.
  7. Contact the SO2 at HQ LONDIST (Andy Chapple - ex APTC)