I need to be beasted. PTI in Main Building/London?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by julescolt_uk, Jul 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,

I'm looking for a PTI or phys enthusiast to help me out with getting back into shape. I work in Main Building, and should have no problem in gripping myself and getting fit once again, however, it's not happening due to being too busy/a general lack of motivation.

To that end; if there is a PTI or such like that works in MB or in London and who would like to help me out - perhaps a beasting once, twice a week and a phys programme to follow - I'd be happy to donate some money or some pints to pay for time.

If you think you could help out, then please PM me.

Jules.

2. What about going up to Chelsea/Regents Park/Wellington Bks, getting on to the PTIs there!

3. Try that ArmyFitness civvy muscle-busting org - I cycle past them every day in Hyde Park and there's a ton of J&D to take your mind off the pain..........

4. MDN must have a lot of spare time on his hands and a fair amount of pent up frustrations waiting to be vented.

I'm sure a suitable beasting could be arranged. You will post a video won't you?

5. Why don't you adopt the standard main building fitness regime. Use the on-site gym and run embankment/bridge circuits. Start with Westminster and Hungerford, and move up/downstream as your fitness increases.

6. A good excuse for ex-muscle busters to pose, blimp and shout spine-shudderingly bone things like "twice round my beautiful body .... standby......go"

and for old current-perverts to watch peanut smuggling races, zeppelin races and puppy wrestling for ten minutes in a morning on the way to the drudgery of the office.

7. Contact the SO2 at HQ LONDIST (Andy Chapple - ex APTC)