Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by accidentalscaley, Mar 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Just started this years out door season, and my boots are looking a bit grafted so i'm thinking of retireing them. I'm told the Army Tug of War team are wearing Rollar blade boots (without wheels obviously) with a metal plate attached. Anyone know where i can get these from?? Cheers
  2. Does anyone know where i can get The ARU badge from? :yawnstretch:
  3. No but do you know where i can get new boots from?
  4. From the ARU badge shop.
  5. what....all arguing over one ice hockey stick until it stretched?
  6. yes a hockey stick