I need info from a Bootneck to expose a Walt.

A mate of mine runs a security company that does the usual crap of providing security guards, dog handlers, nightclub bouncers etc. He has just received an application from somone who claims to be an Ex Royal Marine and Ex SAS and it walts to high heaven.

We want to set up an interview and film him walting away so we can shove it on You Tube. I am looking for some questions that only a regular booty would know the answers to (rather than soneone who spent a month in a reserve outfit).

Ill Post the link once it's filmed.

There are no definitive 'colour of the boathouse' questions available to those not already in the know, if there were, anyone with half a brain would already know the answers.

A mate of mine runs a security company that does the usual crap of providing security guards, dog handlers, nightclub bouncers etc. He has just received an application from somone who claims to be an Ex Royal Marine and Ex SAS and it walts to high heaven.

We want to set up an interview and film him walting away so we can shove it on You Tube. I am looking for some questions that only a regular booty would know the answers to (rather than soneone who spent a month in a reserve outfit).

Ask him to kick fuck out of you, then post that on youtube once it's filmed.

Please.

You and your mate are wankers.

I hope the bloke is genuine and he sues you from here to the middle of next week.

True, I'm currently experiencing some very steep learning curves :) My small army of Somalis and Pakistanis keep us comfortable in that they work like fucking dogs for minimum wage with absolutely zero complaint.
Work like dogs? Sniffer Somalis. Now there's an idea. Even PETA couldn't fault that!

The only walt here is you, walting as a genuine poster.

Ask him if he knows what a 'nod track' is, was discussing the delight's of it yesterday.

Then again I hope he is gen and batters the pair of you..
Of course the OP will need to know what a nod track is or he won't know if the bloke is bullshitting! It'll be like Military Call My Bluff!! :D