i need help...

hay, erm, my girlfriend is pregnant, and i am sure to join the army in 4 weeks, do i have to tell the army she is pregnant? im really not sure but i don't want to jump in and tell them if i do'nt have to.

hay, erm, my girlfriend is pregnant, and i am sure to join the army in 4 weeks, do i have to tell the army she is pregnant? im really not sure but i don't want to jump in and tell them if i do'nt have to.
Don't have to tell them anything, but if you do mention it to your full screw during the first they will be pre warned (god forbid anything does) if some complication arise.

You're not the Dad, are you!

Will you ******* stop with the lolling!....I'm getting seasick here!

Hang on guys, just got back from the local, so this guy has a pregnant ethiopian girlfriend with suspected aids,she wants to join the army but he wont tell them in case his full screw starts shagging her? I cannot see what his problem is! she can earn a bit xtra in basic by spreading the love, amongst other things, have the kid courtesy of the nhs and claim mega goats in compensation for having been recruited whilst under the influence of various substances, in the meantime he (the alleged father of unborn famine victim) can sit back and reelax.