i need help asap

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by slimshaney, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. look basically i live in gibraltar and most people would expect me to join the gibraltar regiment...but no i want to join the Royal Anglian reg.

im 16 and going to harrogate but i would like to know wether i can get acomidation as soon as i get to the reg( a room )
    i have no immediate family in the area but i might be able to stay at my girlfriends house in birmingham for a few days.

i need advice and answers :\

also can somone else live in your room with you?

2. What the hell are you on about.

3. WAH

Beatifully delivered by a complete and utter Billy Goat Gruff.

4. birmingham :? royal anglians are a east of england regiment

5. Yes,I've heard it on good authority that The Royal Anglians actually encourage their younger soldiers to take up lodgers in their rooms.
    The RSM takes the dig money every Friday afternoon after the Battalion run.
    If the regiment are not able to find you a room in time,the CO is cool with you crashing at your birds in Birmingham until its sorted.(The QM is actually crashing on the COs couch at the moment)

6. Of course the CO's going to be cool with it. It's one less breakfast in bed he has to serve every morning.

7. Just pop into the NAAFI at Harrogate put up a note on the Notice Board offering a room in Gib in exchange for a room on camp I’m sure someone will take you up on it. Stick it over the cr@p that says Part One Orders I’m sure the RSM will find you a nice wee single room which can be locked (from the outside).

8. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Yes you will get a room, no you won't be able to have someone else live in it with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.