I need company

This is very interesting and scientifically proven..................

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
There are Six Truths in Life
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time, its a physical impossibility.
>>
>>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
2. All idiots, after reading #1 will try it...
>>
>>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
3. And will discover that #1 is a bare faced lie.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
4. You are smiling now because you are an idiot....
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
5. You will soon try and think of other idiots you can share this with...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
6. There is still a stupid smile on your face ..
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
I sincerely apologise about this but I'm an idiot and I needed company.

A curious little joke. A guy in a barrack room once asked me to pass over a tin of cola to him in his bed that he had left on the window sill. I duly did so and while crossing the room to pass it to him was tempted to take a sip but asked myself why did he not pick up the tin himself when he got in his pit. I refrained from a drink and was rewarded with the disappointed look on his face because he had peed in the tin. Lucky for him really because if I had drunk his piss, I would have slapped him in those days. Soooooo, when I read this, I didn't stick my tongue out and look at the ceiling so the joke failed. The good news is that I'm a good many years past slapping anybody now so you would have been ok if I had done as you asked.

Used to know a girl who needed company: A Company, B Company, C Company, SP Company or HQ Company, didn't really matter which.

Sorry, they say the old ones are best.....

I

IssacHunt

A curious little joke. A guy in a barrack room once asked me to pass over a tin of cola to him in his bed that he had left on the window sill. I duly did so and while crossing the room to pass it to him was tempted to take a sip but asked myself why did he not pick up the tin himself when he got in his pit. I refrained from a drink and was rewarded with the disappointed look on his face because he had peed in the tin. Lucky for him really because if I had drunk his piss, I would have slapped him in those days. Soooooo, when I read this, I didn't stick my tongue out and look at the ceiling so the joke failed. The good news is that I'm a good many years past slapping anybody now so you would have been ok if I had done as you asked.
I wouldn't have drunk the coke/piss either, but I did poke my tongue out at the ceiling!

I am definatly giving that one a go