I need a work around for

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
My huewei mobile .
I've moved over toa Samsung but the camera is not that good . How can I set up the Huey just so that I can use the camera which is superb. ?
Obviously i dont need two phones to talk to folks so i deduced that putting in a 'live' sim card wont work if i dont put money on it ??
cheers troops

Not sure about phones, but I recently got an Android phablet and that doesn't require a SIM to boot. But I bought a PAYG SIM for it, and even though I haven't got round to putting any cash on it, or otherwise registering it, it'll still receive incoming calls and texts.

I'd risk 99p on a SIM to see if that's enough.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Ill have a go and revert.
Thnks

My huewei mobile .
I've moved over toa Samsung but the camera is not that good . How can I set up the Huey just so that I can use the camera which is superb. ?
Obviously i dont need two phones to talk to folks so i deduced that putting in a 'live' sim card wont work if i dont put money on it ??
cheers troops
Could you not get a "proper" little camera and avoid having to compromise?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Could you not get a "proper" little camera and avoid having to compromise?
I could but then id not have the lieca lens and sharpness of the huey, also the huey fits nicely into my jacket pocket. You know i've got kinda used to it.
Although at this juncture i should point out that im not David BailEy nor in the tremolos

Latest Threads