I need a pocket!

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by commzmeanzbombz, Nov 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Morning All,

Has anyone got an old SAS smock I can have, or to be even more precise I need a pocket!

Strange story: I was fast akip on a coach on the way back from the ranges and some cunning bastard removed my pocket with such precision I questioned whether there was ever a pocket there in the first place!

I love my smock, I very rarely wear it these days but in summer it is invaluable and I would like to wear it again without the ever present threat of someone asking "where the **** is your pocket" I often forget that the pocket is gone and drop my fags/lighter on a regular basis.

I’m not in the SAS, I’m not special in any way, I dont know the colour of the boathouse, I’m not a Walt and I just have a smock. So, if there is a kind soul out there has been affected by my story and would like to send me a pocket or an old, knackered smock then please get in touch.

Condition is not important, in fact the older the better as my lovely old smock isn’t in great condition. I dont want to use one from a 95 jacket as its different material and would just look weird!

Thank you,

Commz

2. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Send it to HM Supplies in Aldershot and they will stick a new pocket on for you.

The Chinese refer to bosses as 'big pockets' in the same way we say 'big cheese'. The pocket in question being a scrotum. I looked at this thread because I thought it must be some reference to that and Chinese humour.