I need a pie recipe.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by noliveroundsemptycasespr, Nov 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fellow arrsers i need a decent pie recipe,meat and potatoe preferably.I'm stuck here in Das vaterland and would appreciate any help.Mrs NLRECPR(German),has nearly cracked it what we need is the final polish!! :clap: :chef: :D

2. Try Googling "Meat pie"

3. Illegal to discriminate between pies in my household, all fillings and pastries gladly accepted. No salad please!

4. How about a Cornish Pasty recipe :D

5. Bloody Hell man - she's into cannibalism? 8O I know that the Germans and the Polish have history, but to make one into a pie is a bit much! :D

6. LMFAO... :D :D

7. Thanks Bonzo mate greatly appreciated.Have been sat in the garden in my slit trench for the last hour awaiting incoming.By the way Dozy,Polish t don't make good pies because they always taste as if they've been marinaded in vodka!! :clap: :judge:

8. Whats wrong with that? EverythingI cook is marinated in vodka always seems to taste pretty good to me. :?

Having said that I tend to be pretty well marinated in vodka before I start cooking maybe theres a link there...

9. Oh for a GOOD British Pie.
    Many here have tried, the UN Irish Pub cumming off as best and strangely a Thai chinese Shop in second place.
    How I a Lancashire born lad lust for a real Meat and Prater, let alone a Steak & Kidney.
    Mill towns taught us about real working class food.
    PIES.
    john