I need a pie recipe.

Fellow arrsers i need a decent pie recipe,meat and potatoe preferably.I'm stuck here in Das vaterland and would appreciate any help.Mrs NLRECPR(German),has nearly cracked it what we need is the final polish!! :clap: :chef: :D

noliveroundsemptycasespr said:
Mrs NLRECPR(German),has nearly cracked it what we need is the final polish!! :clap: :chef: :D
Bloody Hell man - she's into cannibalism? 8O I know that the Germans and the Polish have history, but to make one into a pie is a bit much! :D

DozyBint said:
Mrs NLRECPR(German),has nearly cracked it what we need is the final polish!! :clap: :chef: :D
Bloody Hell man - she's into cannibalism? 8O I know that the Germans and the Polish have history, but to make one into a pie is a bit much! :D

LMFAO... :D :D

Thanks Bonzo mate greatly appreciated.Have been sat in the garden in my slit trench for the last hour awaiting incoming.By the way Dozy,Polish t don't make good pies because they always taste as if they've been marinaded in vodka!! :clap: :judge:

don't make good pies because they always taste as if they've been marinaded in vodka!! :clap: :judge:
Whats wrong with that? EverythingI cook is marinated in vodka always seems to taste pretty good to me. :?

Having said that I tend to be pretty well marinated in vodka before I start cooking maybe theres a link there...

Oh for a GOOD British Pie.
Many here have tried, the UN Irish Pub cumming off as best and strangely a Thai chinese Shop in second place.
How I a Lancashire born lad lust for a real Meat and Prater, let alone a Steak & Kidney.
Mill towns taught us about real working class food.
PIES.
john