I need a Brit to Spam translation, please.

#2
Well old chap thought that might have been obvious " The Burpee" is and physical training exercise of doing a "squat thrust" followed by a "Star Jump" in quick succession. A rather painful exercise and naked is without the use of clothing old man!!!!! Theres no substitute for an English Education!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :twisted:
 
#3
An exercise a squat thrust followed by a star jump is a burpee
why would you want to do them naked or watch someone doing them naked is beyond me
 
#6
woody said:
An exercise a squat thrust followed by a star jump is a burpee
why would you want to do them naked or watch someone doing them naked is beyond me
I'm not watching anyone do them, naked or otherwise. :roll:

They have been mentioned in several threads lately, and I couldn't find them in my "Brit Slang" dictionary.
 
#7
woody said:
An exercise a squat thrust followed by a star jump is a burpee
why would you want to do them naked or watch someone doing them naked is beyond me
The 'original burpee' was a squat thrust followed by standing up. It then progressed onto the 'b@st@rd' which was a burpee followed by a star jump, this then became 'the burpee.'

When I was doing phys with Boudicca!
 
#8
Dont listen to them Corps they are telling porkies...

Its a phrase used between squaddies to show your respect and admiration for someone...

Next time you're chatting to a Brit squaddie just drop into the convo... "Gee big fella, you're real sweal, i'd do naked burpees for you". (said in my bestest redneck accent)

They'll really appreciate it.
 
#11
Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
I'm not watching anyone do them, naked or otherwise. :roll:
You're a US marine and you don't want to see anyone doing naked burpees? I take it that it's ok to bumf*ck a 17 yr old Iraqi soldier and the "money shot" is 12 rounds of 5.56mm in his chest? :D
Only if she is a good looking 17 yr old soldier. And only one round to the back of the head, why waste ammo? :lol:
 
#12
Corporal said:
It sounds like a good exercise. Must be one that the AAC and RAF shy away from. :wink:
Reminds me of the quote seen in the 'States this year on the t-shirts on camp (never was a word more appropriate!):

'Pain is just weakness leaving the body - USMC' :roll: :roll: :roll:

(they don't have an emoticon for a yawn!)
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#15
Cpl, don't listen to a word they're saying.

It's all a load of b0ll0cks, they're winding you up.


The real naked burpee is a bit esoteric and goes like this:

You must imagine a naked AAC door-gunner, man titties rippling like two condoms filled with eels, having blown and swallowed every member of his corps, then allowed the pilots to have a second go at a bukakke.
He'll waddle or crawl over to you and with a simpering look bring his freshly bespattered face close to yours, man-fat dripping from his stubble, then belch so that you get the full taste & smell of second-hand range glue.

The recipient is the burpee, and if devoid of kit, obviously a naked one.
QED.
Very popular within the Corps I'm led to believe, but I think I'll pass.
 
#17
Cutaway said:
Cpl, don't listen to a word they're saying.

It's all a load of b0ll0cks, they're winding you up.


The real naked burpee is a bit esoteric and goes like this:

You must imagine a naked AAC door-gunner, man titties rippling like two condoms filled with eels, having blown and swallowed every member of his corps, then allowed the pilots to have a second go at a bukakke.
He'll waddle or crawl over to you and with a simpering look bring his freshly bespattered face close to yours, man-fat dripping from his stubble, then belch so that you get the full taste & smell of second-hand range glue.

The recipient is the burpee, and if devoid of kit, obviously a naked one.
QED.
Very popular within the Corps I'm led to believe, but I think I'll pass.
Thanks Cuts, that sounds like an average weekend for MDN and Flash. :D
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#18
Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
chickenpunk said:
Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
Here's the US version of naked burpees:

I lurve Lynndie :D
Lynndie as in "Lynndie Mustapha Mohammed", bottom left of pyramid? Good choice although I prefer the one top right as his arrse is hairier.
To be honest, what I really want to know is what those small blurry clouds coming out of their ********* are.
 

Similar threads

Top