I need a Brit to Spam translation, please.

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Corporal, Dec 23, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the f*ck are "naked burpees"? :?

2. Well old chap thought that might have been obvious " The Burpee" is and physical training exercise of doing a "squat thrust" followed by a "Star Jump" in quick succession. A rather painful exercise and naked is without the use of clothing old man!!!!! Theres no substitute for an English Education!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :twisted:

3. An exercise a squat thrust followed by a star jump is a burpee
    why would you want to do them naked or watch someone doing them naked is beyond me

4. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Depends on the 'fitness' of the female doing it, of course :D

5. Why so you can see their nether regions "winking" at you!!

6. I'm not watching anyone do them, naked or otherwise. :roll:

They have been mentioned in several threads lately, and I couldn't find them in my "Brit Slang" dictionary.

7. The 'original burpee' was a squat thrust followed by standing up. It then progressed onto the 'b@st@rd' which was a burpee followed by a star jump, this then became 'the burpee.'

When I was doing phys with Boudicca!

8. Dont listen to them Corps they are telling porkies...

Its a phrase used between squaddies to show your respect and admiration for someone...

Next time you're chatting to a Brit squaddie just drop into the convo... "Gee big fella, you're real sweal, i'd do naked burpees for you". (said in my bestest redneck accent)

They'll really appreciate it.

9. It sounds like a good exercise. Must be one that the AAC and RAF shy away from. :wink:

10. You're a US marine and you don't want to see anyone doing naked burpees? I take it that it's ok to bumf*ck a 17 yr old Iraqi soldier and the "money shot" is 12 rounds of 5.56mm in his chest? :D

11. Only if she is a good looking 17 yr old soldier. And only one round to the back of the head, why waste ammo? :lol:

12. Reminds me of the quote seen in the 'States this year on the t-shirts on camp (never was a word more appropriate!):

'Pain is just weakness leaving the body - USMC' :roll: :roll: :roll:

(they don't have an emoticon for a yawn!)

13. Here's the US version of naked burpees:

[​IMG]

14. I lurve Lynndie :D

15. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Cpl, don't listen to a word they're saying.

It's all a load of b0ll0cks, they're winding you up.

The real naked burpee is a bit esoteric and goes like this:

You must imagine a naked AAC door-gunner, man titties rippling like two condoms filled with eels, having blown and swallowed every member of his corps, then allowed the pilots to have a second go at a bukakke.
    He'll waddle or crawl over to you and with a simpering look bring his freshly bespattered face close to yours, man-fat dripping from his stubble, then belch so that you get the full taste & smell of second-hand range glue.

The recipient is the burpee, and if devoid of kit, obviously a naked one.
    QED.
    Very popular within the Corps I'm led to believe, but I think I'll pass.