• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I must have missed something.

Someone binned my post on the York Chefs job, some knobber missed the notice: Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.... and started beefing into his mess tin... ho well. perhaps Maddie McCann is fair game... but some well know knob chomper from York isn’t.

Fecks me if I understand. bunch of civvy cnuts. Enjoy.

I see the usual suspects yet again believe everything that's posted in here. The chef was a slut, into airtight sessions by immigrants and was a winner of The Yard Of Ale drinking contest 2008 where she substituted the ale for migrant worker's sperm.

lcp_jones said:
Someone binned my post on the York Chefs job, some knobber missed the notice: Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.... and started beefing into his mess tin... ho well. perhaps Maddie McCann is fair game... but some well know knob chomper from York isn’t.

Fecks me if I understand. bunch of civvy cnuts. Enjoy.
how much of a dickhead do you feel now?

the thread is there as pointed out, must have been too difficult for you to engage brain and actually look first, before whining like a crow.

not the best way for FNG's to endear themselves on ARRSE users:D

C_C to give him his dues, the original thread is quite funny, even if the said chef is most certainly into the latter stages of decomposition by now.

FiveAlpha said:
C_C to give him his dues, the original thread is quite funny, even if the said chef is most certainly into the latter stages of decomposition by now.
now i am sure I have heard chefs say if you leave things to settle it makes them light & fluffy.

I thought that may only apply to dough, not too sure it works with bodies very well. any sloppies can confirm this? as most of you tried to kill us at one stage or another through the years :wink:

Sorry, been a long few weeks.
Haven't seen much of the news or read many papers. :oops:

Thought I recognized the face.
But when I last saw it, it had a shovel full of earth on it.

canteen_cowboy said:
FiveAlpha said:
now i am sure I have heard chefs say if you leave things to settle it makes them light & fluffy.
I think your confusing it with the old chef mantra of "If I dip my manking, black fingernailed, invetigo encrusted hands in the bread mix, I can pass the crunchy bits off as wholemeal flour."

Latest Threads