I must have missed something.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by lcp_jones, Jun 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Someone binned my post on the York Chefs job, some knobber missed the notice: Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.... and started beefing into his mess tin... ho well. perhaps Maddie McCann is fair game... but some well know knob chomper from York isn’t.

Fecks me if I understand. bunch of civvy cnuts. Enjoy.

2. Her brother is a MOD on here. That may have something to do with it.

3. what was the post about? im interested

4. Me too! Post it again.

5. Can we not have a vote on whether it gets re-posted? At least then we'd get a chance to read it before its axed again.

6. This, as a man in China once said, is not a democracy.

7. As someone asked on the original thread, any chance of explaining this to us thick twats?

8. I see the usual suspects yet again believe everything that's posted in here. The chef was a slut, into airtight sessions by immigrants and was a winner of The Yard Of Ale drinking contest 2008 where she substituted the ale for migrant worker's sperm.

9. how much of a dickhead do you feel now?

the thread is there as pointed out, must have been too difficult for you to engage brain and actually look first, before whining like a crow.

not the best way for FNG's to endear themselves on ARRSE users:D

10. C_C to give him his dues, the original thread is quite funny, even if the said chef is most certainly into the latter stages of decomposition by now.

11. [anti wah shield activated]

The picture is of Claudia Lawrence. Google it!

12. :omg: :omfg: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

When I found the thread:

..... I never imagined folks might need an explanation too. 8O

Sometimes I fucking despair. :x

13. now i am sure I have heard chefs say if you leave things to settle it makes them light & fluffy.

I thought that may only apply to dough, not too sure it works with bodies very well. any sloppies can confirm this? as most of you tried to kill us at one stage or another through the years :wink: