I might be having a 4sum tonight!

I might be having a foursome tonight!

Been seeing some fat tarton and off for the last hour and she's just cooked macaroni cheese with her 2 lezza mates. It's just her,
her mates and me going out tonight.... Few drinks, get em sloshed and then back to the pad to have some mind bogglingly sleazoid sex - wahey!!

So if you work in the Holiday Inn somewhere in Kent and see a very handsome man and three slightly
minging and desperate girls in their early twenties, that's not me and my entourage because We'll be here watching sooty does sweep

Any tips FROM those who have gone before me I'm all ears especially those wot have recently had a 3sum

And they all made desert aswell

(to be continued in the " I might be having a 5sum tonight" thread)

sure you don't mean Dim sum?

Heh, I see where this is coming from... sooo...

I had a threesome in Germany with a REME bloke and someone else's wife. The REME bloke fucked off cos I wouldn't give him a length up the dirt box. That left me with her. I gave it to her up the fundamental alright. Interesting, She said. Painful but interesting.

we've had the 3sum and 4sum, we should be getting on to 5sum and 6sum now

Thats sum story...:)

Heh, I see where this is coming from... sooo...

I had a threesome in Germany with a REME bloke and someone else's wife. The REME bloke fucked off cos I wouldn't give him a length up the dirt box. That left me with her. I gave it to her up the fundamental alright. Interesting, She said. Painful but interesting.
If I throw one up your shit box, can I bang your wife?

Sum photos or it didn't...

If I throw one up your shit box, can I bang your wife?
Be my fucking guest with the wife, I'm divorcing her anyway. But if you come anywhere near me with your disease ridden, suppurating, crab infested, tiny dick I'll use it for crab bait in the lagoon.

Be my fucking guest with the wife, I'm divorcing her anyway. But if you come anywhere near me with your disease ridden, suppurating, crab infested, tiny dick I'll use it for crab bait in the lagoon.
As if you have any say in the matter. You'll have an arse like a blood orange when I'm finished with you, sweet cheeks...

And the sum total of these sorry tales is what?

An already shattered credibility reduced to previously unplumbed depths and that little bit of stiff arrse wipe based papier mâché on the end of your foreskin in the morning following hasty and yet strangely disinterested and wholly self loathing attempts at a clean up in the faintly chilly and crashingly lonesome confines of the Days Inn at Newport Pagnell services.

Allegedly.

I wonder if anyone who has really ever had any group sex would ever talk about it on arrse....?

As if you have any say in the matter. You'll have an arse like a blood orange when I'm finished with you, sweet cheeks...

Heh Heh Heh, keyboard talking! You haven't got a good fuck in you. Stick to fucking the orange, or try something nearer your own genetic makeup - any soft vegetable will do.

And the sum total of these sorry tales is what?

An already shattered credibility reduced to previously unplumbed depths and that little bit of stiff arrse wipe based papier mâché on the end of your foreskin in the morning following hasty and yet strangely disinterested and wholly self loathing attempts at a clean up in the faintly chilly and crashingly lonesome confines of the Days Inn at Newport Pagnell services.

Allegedly.
Shouldn't you be posting in the depression thread?

No, hence the "allegedly". DC told me all about it. You see I didn't say nasty things about him so he confided in me.

Plus the fact I've never been to Newport Pagnell services or a Days Inn.

You'll be going dancing at the local gay club and they'll throw you to the muscle boys while cackling, french kissing and fingering themselves through each others dungarees