I mght have said a few things while I was a bit pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off attention whore.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Sweetie, this could be a start of a very good thread, but the OP wears a DPM vest and tighty whiteys and sleeps in his mam's bed when he has a tishlie in his tummy and needs a "NooNoo", I think we're fucked.

Two years ago you posted "cvnt"? Why? It is not even a proper word. Why bring it up after two years?

I doubt that for a long time sweetheart!
Yes they are sweetie until they sponsor my bro.

It will be all over Saturday night after he's done his egg and spoon race and I'll stop worrying then.

Ish.

Then I am apparantly meant to be nice again.

The fucking dickhead. If he doesn't kill hmself first, I'll fucking do it for him.

Sweetie, this could be a start of a very good thread, but the OP wears a DPM vest and tighty whiteys and sleeps in his mam's bed when he has a tishlie in his tummy and needs a "NooNoo", I think we're fucked.
Is that post also available in English?

So you came on here two years ago and made a fool of yourself posting whilst pissed.

Check.

You are now on here, a site frequented by drunks and the mentally disadvantaged (Fuck You Jarrod), and wish to get on your knees and apologise.

Check

Oh Fucking Dear. I hope you have a tight little ARRSE because Steven Seagull, Oooh Matron and, the master, Directional (or whatever the fuck he is know) Gyro will be along to ream you shortly. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads